Fender Bender
3872 posts

Re: Trophy Guide (work in progress)

Aug 15, 2012
I know a exploit/glitch do get the London trophy incredibly easy Smiley Tongue, should I post?
Message 41 of 69 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1162 posts

Aug 18, 2012

This should at least be in the featured section Smiley Wink

Message 42 of 69 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Aug 18, 2012
For unyielding on crushing, one player can stand in the back to block the spawns and snipe out the guys by the fence. The guy guarding the pusher can use the GMAL to take off shotgun helmets, and the pusher should have team medic. Ours didn't and I was the guard, but the shotgun guy attacked the pusher so I sacrificed myself. It really doesn't take long to push the cart all the way, so as long as the pusher doesn't let go of triangle, you can get this easy. He got it when i was downed. Took like 2 tries just because our pusher got spooked when shotgun guys attacked, and he didn't know I could draw them away.

Message 43 of 69 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Aug 18, 2012
Also, for triumvirate, you should bring the RPGs from the roof of the previous area and the hammer. Once the battle begins, stay left of where you start and take out some of the soldiers, then use army of 3 (2 players should have it) and the other player should use protector. Army fo 3 stacks, so both players should use it. Rush Lazarevic immediately and unload the RPGs being careful not to waste a rocket. You should still have the hammer and a few RPGS rockets left, so use them on Flynn who should be forward, and then grab whatever guns you can, and all three of you rush Eddy who should be up behind a crate. He'll have no chance. If you think your pushing 20 seconds, just try to finish them off anyways. We thought we were too slow, but the trophy popped fine for our group.

Message 44 of 69 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Aug 22, 2012

For the Shades trophies, on Survial kill 8 enemies and suicide, and on siege kill 9 then suicide.

Got it in 3 games? doing this method.

The Marked man takes 3 explosive hits to kill, so a double quick boom, plus a hammer will take 2 out.

I just need Elimination wins, the Airport and Curator trophies and a couple of the ones that will just happen naturally.

Message 45 of 69 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 23, 2012

there you have it, all 50 DLC trophies with some guides thanks to the community here!!! , if you have something more to contribute (images of co-op power weapons spawns / mini-bosses... (anything that will make it look more appealing), or another helpful tip to a trophy not already listed, or something that i might have missed) please comment below or send me a Private Message on this site (i'll add it and put your name beside your work, like i have done with all of the other people that have already contributed to this guide)

Message 46 of 69 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1162 posts

Re: DLC Trophy Guide

[ Edited ]
Aug 24, 2012

Message 47 of 69 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
626 posts

Oct 16, 2012
Great Trophy guide and thanks for taking the time to write it all up.
Message 48 of 69 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Oct 16, 2012
Wanna go for curator today hypno?

Message 49 of 69 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3465 posts

Oct 17, 2012
Great thropy guide, I have 100% already but I assume that a lot people have not. I have some things to add though if I may:
1) Curator:
Kickbacks: 2 persons use army of three and 1 person uses sniper. why sniper? because in the church you can pick up the pak-80 from the brute, do so and then activate your sniper kickback, then go through the checkpoint, empty your sniper and you have the pak-80, awesome! because the pak-80 is a very important weapon for this trophy, so it's worth wasting a kickback if you ask me
Tip: Don't kill the snipers behind you (when facing the library) because as long as they are there, RPG's won't respawn there, and it's easier to protect the statue
Tip: Don't stand to close to the statue, because they shoot the first RPG at you, and when they do, they hit the statue as well, that's probably the reason why you said that sometimes they shoot at the statue, but I think it is because they shoot at you, but you are to close to the statue, so it gets damaged as well
2) Unyielding:
When you push the cart, and you go down, do the following: keep holding triangle!!! (because the cart will still going forward when you do), and tell your buddy's not to revive you fully, only partly so you don't die, this way you can still push the cart to the end without stopping

3) Pop Top:

In the soft spot medals can be easily farmed in siege, because this is one of the medals which you can aquire outside of the siege zone, therefore you can easily farm it in one of the earlier rounds, to avoid having trouble with pak-80 and other nasty coop appearances

4) Hang in there:

I found out a glitch to achieve this easier, do exactly the following: When entering the room, DON'T SHOOT, one player jumps to the poles on the left and runs for the left key, jump on the key, but instead of dropping down with the O-button, jump backwards (left analog stick down + X-button), the key will stay green, instead of returning to white, now run to the other key and do the same, the keys timer will decrease, you can go hide somewhere save and wait for your precious medal to appear, repeat this 3 times and you get the thropy! this glitch saves you from emptying the room, leaving one man standing, therefore it saves a lot of time too!

5) head hunter medals:

if you have trouble making headshots, I have a nice surprise for you, ask 3 friends to join you in a match online, use Cursed Idol kickback, throw it on your buddy's, and ask them to stand still, headshot all 3 of them (easiest with the sniper rifle), and you get a head hunter medal, stupid programming mistake from Naughty Dog, but funny at the same time if you ask me!

Message 50 of 69 (256 Views)