Survivor
2348 posts

Re: DLC Trophy Guide

Oct 17, 2012

HYPNOSIS wrote:
Great Trophy guide and thanks for taking the time to write it all up.

thanks, i can't take all the credit, this guide was created from efforts from a lot of people

Message 51 of 69 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Oct 17, 2012

Matthijs_17 wrote:

added your tips to the guide, thanks

Message 52 of 69 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3484 posts

Oct 17, 2012

another few tips:

6) stealth master

most people consider assassin medals pretty difficult (I'm not one of those people), but there is an easier way where you only have to make 1 oh snap and you get the assassin medal, that way is named: coop hunter, do the following:

- when you are the hero's, stealth kill 2 coop characters that are controlled by the game. that is so easy that sometimes you stealth kill a character when you didn't mean to do it. anyway, stealth kill those 2 characters and then wait until the round is over, or at least don't use square anymore just to be sure that you won't make a 3 stealth kill because then you get the covert ops medal, and that's not the medal you wanted, hmm? now when you are the villains you will only have to make 1 stealthkill on the hero's to get an oh snap and therefore an assassin medal, because the game saw that you made 2 stealthkills in the first round and 1 in the second, so that's 2 + 1 = 3 (again not so smart programming from Naughty Dog), and because you are now a villain stealth killing a hero, you get an assassin medal.

why is this helpful?:

- you only have to get 1 oh snap

- oh snap medals are easier in coop hunter because you can just attack an opponent who is carrying a treasure, those are easy to stealth kill

- in plunder it's hard to stealthkill the treasure carrier, because he will be surrounded by teammates and opponents usually, in hunter he is not, you only have one teammate, and the other opponent is probably carrying a treasure too

- you have 12 minutes (2 rounds of coop hunter as a villain) to make 1 stealth kill instead of 10 minutes (usully the time of a match of plunder) to make 3 stealth kills

7) key master

this tropy requires a lot of grinding, but I think I know the fastest way:

- play monastary coop adventure on easy with only 1 buddy

- go to the end and kill the 3 kickback bosses (don't kill any other enemy), you can do this easily with a pak-80, there is one at the top-right corner when facing the library (where the kickback bosses come from)

- after you killed all 3, kill yourself and repeat, you have 20 lives so that means that you have 11 x 3 = 33 gate keeper medals, that's a lot in such a short time!

- play this map 3 times and you have 99/100, only 1 left! (don't go play this map a 4th time for only that last one, just play coop arena or something)

I have watched all the trophies now and I don't think I know anymore tips, but I think those 2, especially the first 1, are worth adding to the guide Smiley Wink

Message 53 of 69 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Oct 17, 2012
Message 54 of 69 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Oct 17, 2012

canadian94eh wrote:

back to the grave we go...

lolwut?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 55 of 69 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Dec 8, 2012

bump... for anyone still needing help getting trophies

Message 56 of 69 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 8, 2012

i'm adding some pictures to the guide to make it look more appealing, but it has caused me to move Competitive Wins Trophy and Miscellaenuous Competitive Trophies Part 1 Sections down with the Miscellaenous Part 2 Section (because of the 120,000 character limit), and has made some text miscoloured, i working on fixing it atm...

EDIT: added pictures of all the trophy images and a few more such as weapons and kickbacks, i also fixed the text colour problem and cleaned up the first part of the guide by changing the titles

Message 57 of 69 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Dec 8, 2012

does anyone know if i can add a link that goes straight to the 2nd part of the guide? it seems kind of awkward to have a comment in between the 2 parts (i didn't think i was going to write this much)

Message 58 of 69 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Dec 8, 2012
hehe. good job canadian. there's a trick to get all the trophies in Shade. Its a trick that i invented. 6 big hours to get all lol hehe

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 59 of 69 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6889 posts

Dec 8, 2012

hands down the fastest way to take down the brute.

combine Ao3 and Dragon Sniper. You can down him in 1, just 1 shot to the face.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 60 of 69 (242 Views)
0 Likes