Apr 30 2013
By: yazter Hekseville Citizen 286 posts

DLC long guns with increased fire rate?

39 replies 472 views Edited Apr 30, 2013

I've been killed by a multitude of guns with increased fire rate (M9) AND an additional mod, which I suspect were DLC.

How do I procure one of these?  Smiley Sad

(Yes, I do have that many trophies and yes, I am *that* fabulous.)
Message 1 of 40 (472 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Re: DLC long guns with increased fire rate?

Apr 30, 2013

With the 1st slot booster Weapon Expert gold you can attach 2 mods on your pistol and your long gun.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 40 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 30, 2013
If you need help leveling your WE, play with me. I'll make sure they're off your back + I use WE gold.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 3 of 40 (452 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 30, 2013

yazter wrote:

I've been killed by a multitude of guns with increased fire rate (M9) AND an additional mod, which I suspect were DLC.

Actually if you use Elena, and equip the right boosters you can have a triple modded gun, but it only appears as if you have 2 mods on it. The trick automatically adds Accuracy/ROF to your long gun.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 4 of 40 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7491 posts

Apr 30, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

yazter wrote:

Actually if you use Elena, and equip the right boosters you can have a triple modded gun, but it only appears as if you have 2 mods on it. The trick automatically adds Accuracy/ROF to your long gun.

But what if you equip the boosters and then the AK? the AK cant equip Accuracy and ROF????

Sleep Matt signature
Message 5 of 40 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 30, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

yazter wrote:

What?! Are you serious?

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 6 of 40 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2201 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

yazter wrote:

What?! Are you serious?

If he was serious, there would be alot more tryhards running around as Elena with Weapon Expert.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 7 of 40 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

yazter wrote:

What?! Are you serious?

If he was serious, there would be alot more tryhards running around as Elena with Weapon Expert.

Smiley Very Happy I guess you're right. I was fairly sure he was trolling, that's all he does, anyway.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 8 of 40 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7491 posts

Apr 30, 2013

got you for a second there? you shouldve seen my post exposing his lie hahahaSmiley Very Happy

Sleep Matt signature
Message 9 of 40 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013

Oh, yeah... Smiley Very Happy I feel kinda dumb now Smiley Tongue

Message 10 of 40 (348 Views)
0 Likes