Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 07 2013
By: iCloudSky PlayStation MVP 234 posts

Dear ERIC-ND, NaughtyDog

[ Edited ]
49 replies 479 views Edited Apr 8, 2013

I am asking for something that I think is VERY IMPORTANT.

Alright. Unfortunately, there are a**holes in this game. Whether they are "trolling" or not, there are a**holes.

I want YOU to make a change to this game.

Something that SHOULD NOT BE THAT DIFFICULT to accompmish.

All I am asking, is that you give us the ability to throw back OUR OWN TEAMMATES grenades.

I got killed ONE OFF of a God **bleep** RAMPANT because some A**hole thought it would be funny to throw a grenade at me. It was on PURPOSE! I ASKED HIM WHY THE F*** HE THEW IT AT ME, & HIS REPLY?

"Jajaja ******* ******"

Naughty Dog.

Please.

I am not asking for something too hard.

This should be in the game already.

You shouldnt even be able to die from a teammates grenade.

Please.

Eric.

Someone. Please do something.

Edit: hate speech removed

Message 1 of 50 (479 Views)
Sackboy
541 posts

Re: Dear ERIC-ND, NaughtyDog

Apr 7, 2013

Agreed! Grenades should be automatically team safe. Why is it even possible to kill teammates? I don't see the point of this "feature".

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 2 of 50 (468 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5986 posts

Apr 7, 2013

As much as it sucks that teammates can just kill you like that, you really shouldn't be able to throwback grenades. A scenario where someone throws a grenade and you can just pick up his grenade and also make in unable to be thrown back by the enemy as well as technically stealing his grenade and any potential kills he could have gotten with seems really unfair.

Also team safe may lose some usefulness if teammates weren't damaged by your grenades.

photo Sniper.png
Message 3 of 50 (467 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Apr 7, 2013

I hate people that do that jajajaja **bleep**, I also hate when team mates kill me for my T-Bolt. Kudo'd.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 4 of 50 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Apr 7, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

As much as it sucks that teammates can just kill you like that, you really shouldn't be able to throwback grenades. A scenario where someone throws a grenade and you can just pick up his grenade and also make in unable to be thrown back by the enemy as well as technically stealing his grenade and any potential kills he could have gotten with seems really unfair.

Also team safe may lose some usefulness if teammates weren't damaged by your grenades.

It wouldn't make team safe useless, just would allow players to throw away a team mate grenade if its too close, but I do see where you're going with stealing a kill.

Message 5 of 50 (458 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

I hate people that do that jajajaja **bleep**, I also hate when team mates kill me for my T-Bolt. Kudo'd.

I know how you feel, bro. I get incredibly angry when some **bleep** TKs me for my power weapons (especially the T-Bolts in Yemen and the SAS-12 in Museum). Those guys are the scum of online gaming.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 6 of 50 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5986 posts

Apr 7, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

It wouldn't make team safe useless, just would allow players to throw away a team mate grenade if its too close, but I do see where you're going with stealing a kill.

Well half the reason I use team safe is so I can aid teammates in TO for example throwing grenades in hills and bombing hotspots with the hammer and rpg, when there's a mix of both friend and foe in there, I can do it without harming them thanks to team safe, if I don't hurt em then I could just take off team safe instead and use BITS, not having to choose between the best 2 slot 2 boosters for that mode since it will be redundant.

And yes, if this were ever implemented, I would honestly take advantage of it and troll teammates by running into their grenades and 'stealing' them to get kills.

photo Sniper.png
Message 7 of 50 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Apr 7, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

I know how you feel, bro. I get incredibly angry when some **bleep** TKs me for my power weapons (especially the T-Bolts in Yemen and the SAS-12 in Museum). Those guys are the scum of online gaming.

When someone kills you for a T-Bolt, then you know what pain is. :smileysad:

Message 8 of 50 (437 Views)
PlayStation MVP
234 posts

Apr 7, 2013
Don't even get me started on those people who kill you JUST to get a power weapon.

Message 9 of 50 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Apr 7, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Well half the reason I use team safe is so I can aid teammates in TO for example throwing grenades in hills and bombing hotspots with the hammer and rpg, when there's a mix of both friend and foe in there, I can do it without harming them thanks to team safe, if I don't hurt em then I could just take off team safe instead and use BITS, not having to choose between the best 2 slot 2 boosters for that mode since it will be redundant.

And yes, if this were ever implemented, I would honestly take advantage of it and troll teammates by running into their grenades and 'stealing' them to get kills.

When I play TOBJ i use BITS since I really do think it would be better to have me on the front lines more often than to avoid being stunned from nades and killing a team mate every once in while.

Message 10 of 50 (431 Views)
0 Likes