Keyblade Wielder
6886 posts

Re: Dear ERIC-ND, NaughtyDog

Apr 7, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

As much as it sucks that teammates can just kill you like that, you really shouldn't be able to throwback grenades. A scenario where someone throws a grenade and you can just pick up his grenade and also make in unable to be thrown back by the enemy as well as technically stealing his grenade and any potential kills he could have gotten with seems really unfair.

Also team safe may lose some usefulness if teammates weren't damaged by your grenades.

It wouldn't make team safe useless, just would allow players to throw away a team mate grenade if its too close, but I do see where you're going with stealing a kill.

Well half the reason I use team safe is so I can aid teammates in TO for example throwing grenades in hills and bombing hotspots with the hammer and rpg, when there's a mix of both friend and foe in there, I can do it without harming them thanks to team safe, if I don't hurt em then I could just take off team safe instead and use BITS, not having to choose between the best 2 slot 2 boosters for that mode since it will be redundant.

And yes, if this were ever implemented, I would honestly take advantage of it and troll teammates by running into their grenades and 'stealing' them to get kills.

When I play TOBJ i use BITS since I really do think it would be better to have me on the front lines more often than to avoid being stunned from nades and killing a team mate every once in while.

umm ok, not the point I was trying to get across... Just saying that TS would lose SOME of it's usefulness if this happened along with how it can easily be exploited.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 11 of 50 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3802 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2013

I don't understand that why they have to put FF in games. It's so **bleep** annoying. I mean, what's so fun about being able to blow up/shoot your teammates?

- Honest players get punished for accidental teamkills

- Teammates kill each other on purpose, for example, to stop doing the objective

- It causes rage

- Selfish players kill you for taking something they wanted (be it a vehicle or a weapon)

- Etc.

Message 12 of 50 (274 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Apr 7, 2013

iCloudSky wrote:
Don't even get me started on those people who kill you JUST to get a power weapon.

Especially when you're not even going for it. I just happened to be near one & didn't bother going for it but apparently my teammate thought otherwise. I don't even understand why we are allowed to kill our team members through any means.

Message 13 of 50 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Apr 7, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

As much as it sucks that teammates can just kill you like that, you really shouldn't be able to throwback grenades. A scenario where someone throws a grenade and you can just pick up his grenade and also make in unable to be thrown back by the enemy as well as technically stealing his grenade and any potential kills he could have gotten with seems really unfair.

Also team safe may lose some usefulness if teammates weren't damaged by your grenades.

It wouldn't make team safe useless, just would allow players to throw away a team mate grenade if its too close, but I do see where you're going with stealing a kill.

Well half the reason I use team safe is so I can aid teammates in TO for example throwing grenades in hills and bombing hotspots with the hammer and rpg, when there's a mix of both friend and foe in there, I can do it without harming them thanks to team safe, if I don't hurt em then I could just take off team safe instead and use BITS, not having to choose between the best 2 slot 2 boosters for that mode since it will be redundant.

And yes, if this were ever implemented, I would honestly take advantage of it and troll teammates by running into their grenades and 'stealing' them to get kills.

When I play TOBJ i use BITS since I really do think it would be better to have me on the front lines more often than to avoid being stunned from nades and killing a team mate every once in while.

umm ok, not the point I was trying to get across... Just saying that TS would lose SOME of it's usefulness if this happened along with how it can easily be exploited.

Yeah I see what you mean now, They could make it so the sweet spot for a team mate nade is slightly smaller than an enemy nade.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 14 of 50 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 7, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

I hate people that do that jajajaja **bleep**, I also hate when team mates kill me for my T-Bolt. Kudo'd.

I know how you feel, bro. I get incredibly angry when some **bleep** TKs me for my power weapons (especially the T-Bolts in Yemen and the SAS-12 in Museum). Those guys are the scum of online gaming.

When someone kills you for a T-Bolt, then you know what pain is. Smiley Sad

Smiley Sad Yeah... The T-Bolt is my favourite PW, too (along with the RPG). Whenever someone kills me for it, I send them a nice message kindly asking them to smash their PS3 to bits, and to return to their dungeon.
You know what's even more painful? When the guy who stole the T-Bolt from you misses all 5 shots as you watch. Smiley Sad  That almost makes me cry.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 15 of 50 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 7, 2013

iCloudSky wrote:
Don't even get me started on those people who kill you JUST to get a power weapon.

Bro, those people are the lowest of the low. Killing a teammate for your own personal gain... That's when you know you're an a-hole.
You remember the SAS-12 and RPG spawn points on the first Mesh Map, right? Well, one time, a random teammate and I rushed to that area. I picked up the SAS  and he picked up the RPG. All cool, right? As soon as I start climbing, the idiot blasts me with an RPG in the back for no reason at all (other than being mentally retarded).

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 16 of 50 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Apr 7, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

I hate people that do that jajajaja **bleep**, I also hate when team mates kill me for my T-Bolt. Kudo'd.

I know how you feel, bro. I get incredibly angry when some **bleep** TKs me for my power weapons (especially the T-Bolts in Yemen and the SAS-12 in Museum). Those guys are the scum of online gaming.

Smiley Sad Yeah... The T-Bolt is my favourite PW, too (along with the RPG). Whenever someone kills me for it, I send them a nice message kindly asking them to smash their PS3 to bits, and to return to their dungeon.
You know what's even more painful? When the guy who stole the T-Bolt from you misses all 5 shots as you watch. Smiley Sad  That almost makes me cry.

Yeah, like when some noob takes it and misses some AFK player 5 times. I want to curl up in a ball and cry for days. Smiley Sad

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 17 of 50 (250 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6886 posts

Apr 7, 2013

Good thing nobody touches my Pistole lol.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 18 of 50 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 7, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Yeah, like when some noob takes it and misses some AFK player 5 times. I want to curl up in a ball and cry for days. Smiley Sad

Same thing with my beloved RPG and Mag-5 in Chateau. WHY? WHY?!?!?!? Smiley Sad

Message 19 of 50 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 7, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Good thing nobody touches my Pistole lol.

Hahah Pistole = hipster power weapon Smiley Very Happy

Message 20 of 50 (239 Views)
0 Likes