@Renatabls I want to hug you for agreeing with me
Message 31 of 50 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Re: Dear ERIC-ND, NaughtyDog

Apr 7, 2013

iCloudSky wrote:
Oh, & look at this match I got thrown into. LOL. This is what I call FAIR MATCHMAKING.At the end of the game? I was the only person in my team who went positive.

http://i49.tinypic.com/snc6qv.jpg

-____-

Cloud, that's the wonderful legacy-based matchmaking. I've had a few similar experiences: went 19-8 and still lost, nobody else went positive; went 27-7 and won by fewer than 10 points. I shouldn't really complain, though, because I abuse the matchmaking (level 75, no legacy, w/ star).

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 32 of 50 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Apr 7, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Good thing nobody touches my Pistole lol.

Hahah Pistole = hipster power weapon :smileyvery-happy:

Black_MiD wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Good thing nobody touches my Pistole lol.

Hahah Pistole = hipster power weapon :smileyvery-happy:

Despur4do will disagree, he thinks its OP. :smileyvery-happy:

seeing his posting history, I wouldn't be surprised...

Sand, bro, I just checked his posting history... I'm laughing my arse off right now xD. He made a thread called " co-op sucks, if no multiplayer i wont buy" :smileyvery-happy:. His argument was that killing countless AI was boring. Very structured argument, indeed.

I urge you to look at this thread :smileyvery-happy:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/i-played-a-few-one-on-ones-won-...

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 33 of 50 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 7, 2013

I love how he complains about lag, yet he doesn't even know what it is ("Do they have really good internet or really slow?") :smileyvery-happy:
I also love how DARKFlRE007 completely exposed him...

"i was there. won most?? can this guy count?? it went from 2 out of 3 to 3 out of 5 and so on (with him rage quiting 3 to set more settings in his favor) winning ONE match only."

God, Desp is such a comedian.

Thanks for pointing out this jewel of a thread, bro. :smileyvery-happy:

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 34 of 50 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Apr 7, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

I love how he complains about lag, yet he doesn't even know what it is ("Do they have really good internet or really slow?") :smileyvery-happy:
I also love how DARKFlRE007 completely exposed him...

"i was there. won most?? can this guy count?? it went from 2 out of 3 to 3 out of 5 and so on (with him rage quiting 3 to set more settings in his favor) winning ONE match only."

God, Desp is such a comedian.

Thanks for pointing out this jewel of a thread, bro. :smileyvery-happy:

No problem, still owe dark for that. :smileyvery-happy:

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 35 of 50 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6002 posts

Apr 7, 2013

It's like no matter what post I click on in his history, I'll get a laugh out of it.

photo Sniper.png
Message 36 of 50 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Apr 8, 2013

nah, I want to kill teammates in plunder and team objective who are not cooperating (for instance by camping to get kills, instead of going after the treasure or capturing zones), I really hate such people who ruin matches for you by not playing the mode for the objective, so I want to punish them for that...

also, who doesn't want to blow up a trashtalker occasionally :smileyhappy:

I know people who kill you for power weapons is annoying, but it doesn't happen to me often and grenades are pretty easy to avoid, of course he could kill me with an RPG, but why waste a power weapon to get my power weapon :smileywink:

Message 37 of 50 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Apr 8, 2013
You think it's bad that people kill you for a power weapon?

I get killed in plunder by teammates after carrying it from a far place just so they can score it/keep the TDM.

I mean, WHAT THE HOLY MOTHER**bleep**ING HELL. YOU GET A CAPTURED MEDAL TOO. THIS ISN'T TDM. OH MY GOD. YOU GUYS ARE SELFISH PRICKS. I CARRIED THE GODDAMN IDOL *ALONE* FROM THE ENEMY CHEST OKAY? YOU WERE CAMPING IN OUR SPOT FOR FIVE MINUTES. YOU USELESS ARSE.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 38 of 50 (160 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I get killed in plunder by teammates after carrying it from a far place just so they can score it/keep the TDM.

I mean, WHAT THE HOLY MOTHER**bleep**ING HELL. YOU GET A CAPTURED MEDAL TOO. THIS ISN'T TDM. OH MY GOD. YOU GUYS ARE SELFISH PRICKS. I CARRIED THE GODDAMN IDOL *ALONE* FROM THE ENEMY CHEST OKAY? YOU WERE CAMPING IN OUR SPOT FOR FIVE MINUTES. YOU USELESS ARSE.

THIS!!!

Plunder is my main mode these days and i've been killed so many times by team mates for carrying the idol to our base some people are ridiculous since they fail to realize kill farming doesn't help your stats on the leaderboard.

Message 39 of 50 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I agree with you 100%, bro. I used to rage in the Plunder Sniper/Pistole Lab. This one time in Museum, my teammates were killfarming and trying to keep the idol inside the main building, and when I tried to pick it up they would rush to stop me. One of them would snatch it from me, and they even killed me once. Definitely one of my most intense rage sessions.

Message 40 of 50 (141 Views)
0 Likes