Welcoming Committee
13730 posts

Re: Dear ND.. is there any reason to report cheaters to you at this point in time?

Apr 20, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

i'm sorry, but people should really check around the forums before they start threads like this and the treasure drop thread, this one was super easy to find too; there's a stickied thread about multiplayer bans by Eric-ND...

He never mentions who received the bans though. I know that the one I caught cheating never got a ban because I still see him cheating his face off frequently.

Or did before I stopped playing as much.

Message 11 of 18 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Re: Dear ND.. is there any reason to report cheaters to you at this point in time?

Apr 20, 2013
ND doesn't care about this game anymore because it's gone so far down the crapper just like Uncharted 2 did in it's final days.

As a matter of fact I bet my sanity that those labs coming in May will never see the light of day just like Uncharted 2's Hammer lab.

It's all about THE LAST OF US now.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 12 of 18 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2471 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

i'm sorry, but people should really check around the forums before they start threads like this and the treasure drop thread, this one was super easy to find too; there's a stickied thread about multiplayer bans by Eric-ND...

I know Eric has a thread about that.. but that doesn't mean anything is really being done about it. it's a PIA to submit these things and if no one is actually doing anything about it. then I dont' want to bother. if it might make a difference I'd do it. 

ND has a tendancy to lie to us. 

ND reads their tweets.
Tweet to them the need for an All competitive playlist. Maybe they'll listen.
Message 13 of 18 (196 Views)
Gaming Beast
2471 posts

Apr 21, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:
ND doesn't care about this game anymore because it's gone so far down the crapper just like Uncharted 2 did in it's final days.

As a matter of fact I bet my sanity that those labs coming in May will never see the light of day just like Uncharted 2's Hammer lab.

It's all about THE LAST OF US now.

Yeah, this is my prediction as well. 

ND reads their tweets.
Tweet to them the need for an All competitive playlist. Maybe they'll listen.
Message 14 of 18 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10164 posts

Apr 21, 2013
Hopefully it doesn't repeat on TLOU.

I mean, come on. Two games, they ditched midway through because they can't multitask it. Sucks.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 15 of 18 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

He never mentions who received the bans though. I know that the one I caught cheating never got a ban because I still see him cheating his face off frequently.

Or did before I stopped playing as much.

Didn't that mr.miyagi dude with like 20 ps3's get banned? 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 16 of 18 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 21, 2013
ND doesn't care about it's community anymore. All they care about is pimping out their games, while they're fresh and new, not when they've been dried up and used.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 17 of 18 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3643 posts

Apr 21, 2013
KSA players have perma-lag switch effects.
Message 18 of 18 (132 Views)
0 Likes