Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 08 2013
By: Fakehound Treasure Hunter 4780 posts

Dear Naughty Dog...(positive UC3 feedback)

[ Edited ]
14 replies 804 views Edited Apr 10, 2013

Just here to say, as many ups and downs as this game has had and continues to have, it's been a blast every step of the way. You guys really made an excellent multiplayer title and I can't wait to see what you do for Uncharted 4.

There are very few genuinely fantastic multiplayer games out there, even less that are supported even a couple months after launch. It's been one hell of a ride. Your game may not be perfect, but it was well worth the $60.

Edit: updated thread title to reflect content

U--J

tlousig2
Message 1 of 15 (804 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Re: Dear Naughty Dog...

Apr 8, 2013

Fakehound wrote:
Just here to say, as many ups and downs as this game has had and continues to have, it's been a blast every step of the way. You guys really made an excellent multiplayer title and I can't wait to see what you do for Uncharted 4.

There are very few genuinely fantastic multiplayer games out there, even less that are supported even a couple months after launch. It's been one hell of a ride. Your game may not be perfect, but it was well worth the $60.

I've had so much fun with this game, I wish everyone who makes the threads with suggestions/complaints (which some are needed) had as much fun as I have. I just have fun. I see cheap/easy to use weapons or kickbacks I just think; "well thats dirty of you", and more commonly than that I notice lag, someone kiling me while they're lagging or watching a player skip across the field and it'll get a; "ya laggin' ***hole" from me, and it's in a sarcastic tone. Maybe I'm easy to please or slow to anger. Or maybe...just maybe...I'm having fun because this is a really great multi player.

Message 2 of 15 (767 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Apr 8, 2013

I like playing UC3. :l

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 3 of 15 (762 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Apr 8, 2013
To add, it's nice to see another positivethread out here.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 4 of 15 (757 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2602 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 8, 2013

EWWWWWWW all this positivity is hurting me :smileymad:

Excuse me while I make some "Let's boycott TLoU" "Cogburn you suck!" "yadda yadda blindfire yadda" and "laggy waggy" threads. :smileyhappy:

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Message 5 of 15 (755 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Apr 8, 2013

I complain about this game alot, on the forums and to myself (The only place I can keep some of my thoughts :smileysurprised:) but no other game gives me great and not so great moments like Uncharted 3.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 6 of 15 (751 Views)
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Fakehound wrote:

my opinion on it is that it is a great concept, but with a lot of serious issues, and if those issues weren't there the multiplayer would be so much better, and it's sad that not a single patch actually improved the game, and I don't call the tournament rewards, stat hats and other trash to be 'support' either...

that said, I do think the single player alone is worth 60 dollars, even though it didn't live up to Uncharted 2, so I don't feel robbed of my money (except the 25 dollars for the FHC...), but I think they could have done a lot better job on the multiplayer, Uncharted 2's multiplayer was great from the start, but somehow they thought it was a good idea to lower the health and ignore some serious glitches, but that's the only thing what's wrong with the game, with Uncharted 3 I'm not even going to list anymore what's wrong with it...

Message 7 of 15 (694 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 8, 2013

Great post & I agree the fact 18 months after release we are still playing this game shows that ND did infact do something right, i've had the most fun in a MP game with UC3, & even with all the problems it's still in my opinion  one of the most underrated Multiplayer game of this generation.

I'm excited to see what they do with UC4 & i'm also hoping they learnt from their mistakes from UC3.

Also you must give ND props for their continued support of this game.

Message 8 of 15 (683 Views)
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Great post & I agree the fact 18 months after release we are still playing this game shows that ND did infact do something right, i've had the most fun in a MP game with UC3, & even with all the problems it's still in my opinion  one of the most underrated Multiplayer game of this generation.

I'm excited to see what they do with UC4 & i'm also hoping they learnt from their mistakes from UC3.

no I must not... what they do now is far from support, they are milking money with everything they do, tell me what was the last thing they fixed? don't tell me the dead body glitch or airwalk, because both of those are still in the game, they haven't fixed anything yet, party splits are still here, the matchmaking is awful, the weapons are as imbalanced as ever, hipfire, the whack and roll glitch, lag, and so on...

Naughty Dog's so called 'support' is laughable, Uncharted 3 is money scam, I hope they return to the way they handled Uncharted 2 (minus the lowered health issues and ignored glitches)

Message 9 of 15 (673 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

no I must not... what they do now is far from support, they are milking money with everything they do, tell me what was the last thing they fixed? don't tell me the dead body glitch or airwalk, because both of those are still in the game, they haven't fixed anything yet, party splits are still here, the matchmaking is awful, the weapons are as imbalanced as ever, hipfire, the whack and roll glitch, lag, and so on...

Naughty Dog's so called 'support' is laughable, Uncharted 3 is money scam, I hope they return to the way they handled Uncharted 2 (minus the lowered health issues and ignored glitches)

Although we shouldn't continue to bash on ND in all threads, though. Zidane's reasoning for applauding ND may be faulty, but let's not all be Negative Nancies.

Message 10 of 15 (668 Views)
0 Likes