Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Re: Dear Naughty Dog...

Apr 8, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Great post & I agree the fact 18 months after release we are still playing this game shows that ND did infact do something right, i've had the most fun in a MP game with UC3, & even with all the problems it's still in my opinion  one of the most underrated Multiplayer game of this generation.

I'm excited to see what they do with UC4 & i'm also hoping they learnt from their mistakes from UC3.

Also you must give ND props for their continued support of this game.

no I must not... what they do now is far from support, they are milking money with everything they do, tell me what was the last thing they fixed? don't tell me the dead body glitch or airwalk, because both of those are still in the game, they haven't fixed anything yet, party splits are still here, the matchmaking is awful, the weapons are as imbalanced as ever, hipfire, the whack and roll glitch, lag, and so on...

Naughty Dog's so called 'support' is laughable, Uncharted 3 is money scam, I hope they return to the way they handled Uncharted 2 (minus the lowered health issues and ignored glitches)

Okay I get what you are saying but support for games goes beyond technical fixes, they do milk the game & the community is partially responsible for this.

Anyways they do support the game they gave us 11 free BMM that's for starters with more on the way, they support community events, they updated the labs for months on end, they do special weekend events & they have stated they are looking into doing another patch. I understand ND dropped the ball in certain areas but you should also give credit where it's due. 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Great post & I agree the fact 18 months after release we are still playing this game shows that ND did infact do something right, i've had the most fun in a MP game with UC3, & even with all the problems it's still in my opinion  one of the most underrated Multiplayer game of this generation.

I'm excited to see what they do with UC4 & i'm also hoping they learnt from their mistakes from UC3.

Also you must give ND props for their continued support of this game.

no I must not... what they do now is far from support, they are milking money with everything they do, tell me what was the last thing they fixed? don't tell me the dead body glitch or airwalk, because both of those are still in the game, they haven't fixed anything yet, party splits are still here, the matchmaking is awful, the weapons are as imbalanced as ever, hipfire, the whack and roll glitch, lag, and so on...

Naughty Dog's so called 'support' is laughable, Uncharted 3 is money scam, I hope they return to the way they handled Uncharted 2 (minus the lowered health issues and ignored glitches)

Okay I get what you are saying but support for games goes beyond technical fixes, they do milk the game & the community is partially responsible for this.

Anyways they do support the game they gave us 11 free BMM that's for starters with more on the way, they support community events, they updated the labs for months on end, they do special weekend events & they have stated they are looking into doing another patch. I understand ND dropped the ball in certain areas but you should also give credit where it's due. 

I agree on the block mesh maps, that was a very awesome idea indeed, but the lack of fixes bothers me a lot...

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (258 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
233 posts

Apr 8, 2013
I've been doing nothing but complaining recently. Lol, good to see you in a good mood

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
706 posts

Apr 8, 2013
ND just fixed plunder and objective medals so now less farming would take place. Sure it's late, but it's better than never.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Apr 8, 2013

nabeel055 wrote:
ND just fixed plunder and objective medals so now less farming would take place. Sure it's late, but it's better than never.

ND have not fixed plunder yet, sure reducing the reasons to killfarm is a start, but you should just remove all reasons to killfarm and give incentives to play for the objective...

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (189 Views)