Wastelander
334 posts

Re: Death Counts

Sep 13, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

bd9969 wrote:

@inigo: Best post on the forum & cool name too Smiley Wink

don't play comp anymore but my legit method back then: shoot only rubber bullets while wearing invalid.

doesn't seem to have been around here very long or in a while, yet claims that inigo has won the forums o.O

I won the forums? WHOO-HOO!!!

What do I win? Is it a stat hat? Please let it be a stat hat...

Message 11 of 31 (323 Views)
First Son
10 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 13, 2013

@canadian:

i stand by my "claim" lol...

nothing else really worthwhile on the forum and his posts are vastly different from yours.

Message 12 of 31 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Sep 13, 2013

bd9969 wrote:

@canadian:

nothing else really worthwhile on the forum and his posts are vastly different from yours.

wow, i'm not trying to say my posts are better than his, you just can't say something that ridiculous ... you can't say that one thing is better than everything else here if you've only seen a very small portion of what else is out there (ie. you haven't seen everything else, i pride myself on my DLC Trophy Guide Thread that i made a while back (link is in my sig) but there are a lot of (mostly past) forumers who have made some very well written and detailed posts that have influenced the community in a very positive manner that go way above me and inigo

if you're looking at "best" being comedical than ya it was good, but there are a lot of other random posts just like that all over this place ... seriously how would you know that his posts are vastly different from mine, you can't just take 1 or 2 from each side and determine that the rest are exactly the same (example: sure you've seen 1 or 2 of my posts on these forums, think the other 1798 are just like them? think our opinions on all matters are completely different?)

that's like walking into a crowed sports stadium and talking to only one person then determining that that one person is the best person in that whole stadium, without confronting anyone else ... see how silly a concept that sounds?

Message 13 of 31 (295 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2013

bd9969 wrote:

@canadian:

I think you should vastly change your attitude, you little fanboy. I'll admit that Inigo has a great sense of humor and many opinions which I agree on but being his little fanboy is annoying to everyone. I honestly couldn't care less if you start kissing his feet but don't insult others*.

*I'm not insulting you, I'm putting you in your place.

Edit - Spelling mistake

Bang Bang!

Message 14 of 31 (273 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Sep 14, 2013
Are you guys that offended over his nonchalant opinion? Lol. Maybe I'm confused and missed something.
Message 15 of 31 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 14, 2013
I don't get what the hell is happening. Inigo just said something about increasing death counts, and the new kid said his post was cool and all hell broke lose.

Is he doing it a lot or something?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 16 of 31 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Sep 14, 2013

Read the last line of his message that I quoted in my previous post. He's basically saying that all of Canadian's posts, whether it be jokes or opinions, are worse than Inigo's by a mile and while I respect Inigo, I have to admit that I prefer Cana's posts and opinions over Inigo's awesome humor (no offense Inigo <3).

Bang Bang!

Message 17 of 31 (265 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 14, 2013
So **bleep** what? It's his opinion, and honestly his post doesn't even seem hostile at all.

Seriously. Just some dude posting some stuff that nobody should care about too much. Come on.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 18 of 31 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Sep 14, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
So **bleep** what? It's his opinion, and honestly his post doesn't even seem hostile at all.

Seriously. Just some dude posting some stuff that nobody should care about too much. Come on.

I know that it's his opinion but I don't care for suck-up fanboys. Inigo and Cana both have interesting and important posts and threads and I find it rude that he basically said that everything that Cana says it useless compared to what Inigo says. I'm sorry but that's not true, and you know that.

Bang Bang!

Message 19 of 31 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 14, 2013
Then why didn't you just ignore what he said? I ignored what he said.
Message 20 of 31 (259 Views)
0 Likes