I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Re: Death Counts

Sep 14, 2013
My confusion is based off of the response of what he first said. He said it was the best post on the forum or something. I'm sure he didn't mean that he carefully reviewed every post on here since the beginning of time, then made an informed decision.

Have you ever said someone is the nicest person in the world? Or that a certain restaurant makes the best food in the world? I'm sure you haven't met every person in the world or eaten at every restaurant ever. It's just a commonly used phrase. And then the other guy goes off on some tangent. I assumed this was stemmed from some prior altercation. Just seemed odd.
Message 21 of 31 (371 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Sep 14, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
My confusion is based off of the response of what he first said. He said it was the best post on the forum or something. I'm sure he didn't mean that he carefully reviewed every post on here since the beginning of time, then made an informed decision.

Have you ever said someone is the nicest person in the world? Or that a certain restaurant makes the best food in the world? I'm sure you haven't met every person in the world or eaten at every restaurant ever. It's just a commonly used phrase. And then the other guy goes off on some tangent. I assumed this was stemmed from some prior altercation. Just seemed odd.

As you first said, you're talking about the first post and there's nothing wrong with that. It's the second post which came across as rude.

Bang Bang!

Message 22 of 31 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
456 posts

Sep 14, 2013
Nicolepwned's posts are the best on the forums.

I only really play FFXIV and Smite now a'days.
If you send me a friend request please specify where you're from. Thank.
Sub or just check out my YouTube channel!
Message 23 of 31 (358 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Sep 14, 2013
^Which is where the ranting started. After one post lol. Idk why he was so offended or took it so personal.
Message 24 of 31 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
348 posts

Sep 14, 2013

Holy cow. Like Stunt said, what the **bleep** happened?

I think nation was spot on in his best restaurant in the world analogy. By "best post" he was just using a bit of hyperbole to say he liked the post. No need to take it as a personal slight. But I can see how the "vastly different" comment could rub you the wrong way. By the way, the two threads in your signature are great threads, canadian.  

At any rate, can we just end the thread here? As you guys know, the majority of my posts are silly stuff intended to lighten the mood or maybe get a chuckle. I hate that one of those posts somehow led to an argument.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

P.S. I am the greatest forumer who ever lived.

Message 25 of 31 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Sep 14, 2013

nicolepwned wrote:
Nicolepwned's posts are the best on the forums.

<3

Bang Bang!

Message 26 of 31 (324 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2013

A recent scientific study showed my posts cause the brain to secrete insane amounts of the hormone Hilarium.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 27 of 31 (289 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Sep 16, 2013

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

A recent scientific study showed my posts cause the brain to secrete insane amounts of the hormone Hilarium.

In that case, my posts 'secrete' large amounts of sassyium.

Bang Bang!

Message 28 of 31 (272 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 16, 2013
**bleep**, nice posts guys.

All I get is this rank for another two weeks.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 29 of 31 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Sep 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
**bleep**, nice posts guys.

All I get is this rank for another two weeks.

That is until Tbls posts a caption Smiley Happy

Bang Bang!

Message 30 of 31 (259 Views)
0 Likes