Highlighted
Mar 12 2013
By: Minnesota_Vande First Son 25 posts

Desire some way to play this game fairly, any options???

9 replies 381 views Edited Mar 12, 2013

Please give us some option to be able to play UC3 in a fair matchup.  I'm even willing to pay a monthly/annual fee, I don't care, just give me some option to play this awesome game in a fair manner. 

Or let us join groups based on our internet speed.  I'm constantly getting screwed by people with an internet connection run by a gerbel on a spinning wheel.  I realize you want to include everyone but it seems the largest population of players have the slowest connections.  So let this huge group of people all play each other, it'll be a lagger fest and they can all enjoy trying to be the laggiest lagger.

I have no problem waiting longer for a fair match up (players with non gerbel spinning wheel internet) with a limited number of players but knowing each has an connection and the play will be somewhat fair.  The way this game operates now takes a lot fo the fun out of it.

If you guys don't so something soon I'm buying a gerbel, spinning wheel, and moving to different country.   

Message 1 of 10 (381 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7110 posts

Re: Desire some way to play this game fairly, any options???

Mar 12, 2013

In terms of playing "fair" that stretches far deeper than just lag, especially since a person lagging isn't always their fault.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 2 of 10 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Mar 12, 2013
Imagine how awesome it would be to have your Internet made by a gerbil on a spinning wheel Smiley Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 3 of 10 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

Mar 12, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Imagine how awesome it would be to have your Internet made by a gerbil on a spinning wheel Smiley Happy

Describes half the PS3 userbase in my experience.

For PS4 they need a fair usage cap like Microsoft has.

Message 4 of 10 (324 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Mar 12, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:

This is actually how the entire internet is run. Yeah AMERICA!!!!! The entire country is run by rodent's on a spinning wheel. Lazy  rodents. Explains a lot.

Message 5 of 10 (272 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

You mean like how Rockstar handles their games (kicks players out to title screen for lagging)?

BTW I'd say I have slow Internet. Would dowloading Drake's Bandana for 10 minutes be slow, or...?

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 6 of 10 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

Mar 13, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

You mean like how Rockstar handles their games (kicks players out to title screen for lagging)?

BTW I'd say I have slow Internet. Would dowloading Drake's Bandana for 10 minutes be slow, or...?

No. When the 360 was first released I had a 1MB connection, I had a message while trying to sign up that my connection wasn't good enough.

Message 7 of 10 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 13, 2013
Wait. 1MB isn't allowed in multiplayer there?

Thank god I didn't get it.

I'd be lucky if I even get 1.5 and maintain it for more than 5 minutes.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 8 of 10 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

Mar 13, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Wait. 1MB isn't allowed in multiplayer there?

Thank god I didn't get it.

I'd be lucky if I even get 1.5 and maintain it for more than 5 minutes.

Don't know if it's changed by now. but on launch I wasn't allowed, I upgraded 3 days later.

Message 9 of 10 (220 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
938 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Hey,

I feel your pain! But it'd be sad for me cause then I'd never run into people who speak English. I played against you the other day. It was refreshing to hear someone speak English. If we have geographic match making (tssk Black Ops 2) I'll never get to run into people who speak English. Will be a sad day for me.

However, I empathize with what you're saying and yes, it'd be good we "really" had "optimal" matchmaking.

Cheers!~

-RyukDG

My YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/TheRyukDG || My Twitch: www.twitch.tv/TheRyukDG
Message 10 of 10 (201 Views)
0 Likes