Jan 12 2014
By: GODFantomas First Son 16 posts
Accepted Solution

Did 5 maps Co-Op Crushing. Still no Star badge

[ Edited ]
13 replies 356 views Edited Jan 12, 2014

I completed all 5 maps on crushing, 3 maps with random guys online, 1 map with private party and 1 map with splitscreen and a third guy online---- and still dont have a STAR on my emblem. 

Possible problems and rumours preventing me from getting a star that i need to clarify:

1)Is it okay if in a private party?

2)What if monastery i completed in splitscreen with my buddy but also online with third guy? Doesn it count?

3)Someone said that it is not possible to get a star after 1.17 patch?

4)Maybe I need to complete Fort on crushing as well after the DLC came along from now on?

5)I dont understand - what the hell

6)I am **bleep**

I am currently lvl 75 and 2nd legacy. Maybe I need to get to the final legacy? 

I hope you can help me - uncharted community!

Message 1 of 14 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Re: Did 5 maps Co-Op Crushing. Still no Star badge

Jan 12, 2014

GODFantomas wrote:

I completed all 5 maps on crushing, 3 maps with random guys online, 1 map with private party and 1 map with splitscreen and a third guy online---- and still dont have a STAR on my emblem. 

Possible problems and rumours preventing me from getting a star that i need to clarify:

1)Is it okay if in a private party?

2)What if monastery i completed in splitscreen with my buddy but also online with third guy? Doesn it count?

3)Someone said that it is not possible to get a star after 1.17 patch?

4)Maybe I need to complete Fort on crushing as well after the DLC came along from now on?

5)I dont understand - what the hell

6)I am **bleep**

I am currently lvl 75 and 2nd legacy. Maybe I need to get to the final legacy? 

I hope you can help me - uncharted community!

I hadn't such a problem, but I had the star in december 2011, so that's a little different...

private parties count, I did all 5 in custom games with one or two friends, point (2) I never tried so I don't know, I suppose not, point (3) could be, Naughty Dog has **bleep**ed up other mechanics in a patch before, you don't need the fort on crushing, that I am sure of, have you late joined any of those 5 matches? maybe the one you played splitsceen online with a friend? because I'm pretty sure that if you late join, it will not count for the crushing star, perhaps that's the problem :smileyhappy:

Message 2 of 14 (335 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2014

Hello! Thank you for a reply. No, we started from the very beginning. I might just redo the monastery again but just alone by myself and not in a splitscreen, i will let you know if that worked.

Message 3 of 14 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Jan 12, 2014

GODFantomas wrote:

Hello! Thank you for a reply. No, we started from the very beginning. I might just redo the monastery again but just alone by myself and not in a splitscreen, i will let you know if that worked.

ok, good luck :smileyhappy:

Message 4 of 14 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Jan 12, 2014

As further confirmation, the only possible issue I can see is the split screen or the patch but I don't know for sure on the patch.

What were the login circumstances for the split screen?  I don't play a lot of split screen but I think only player 1 counts for cash/XP so maybe it's the same for achievements/trophies?

You do NOT need Fort...just the original 5 adventures.

Late joins (in arena, anyway) count for completions in your stats so I that's a tossup for me...could go either way.  I can't recall ever late joining an adventure though.

Message 5 of 14 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
9624 posts

Jan 12, 2014
After Patch 1.13, it made it so that the only way to get the star was to complete the Co Op adventure maps in Crushing AND buy all the premium stat hats.

Yup.

Message 6 of 14 (314 Views)
PlayStation MVP
19121 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2014

You need to beat the 5 base Adventure maps on Crushing: Borneo, London Underground, Monastery, Syria, and Airport. Once you beat all of these on Crushing, you'll get a message saying "All maps completed on Crushing" and you'll get the star.

Fort has nothing to do with it and is just for fun.

If you must, redo the 5 base maps again to make sure you didn't accidentally skip any of them.

You can do them in pubs, but private matches with friends are much, much more reliable.

Message 7 of 14 (308 Views)
Sackboy
391 posts

Jan 12, 2014
Split screen with an online third person is fine that is how I do mine and my girlfriends, late joins definitely don't count. Some thing has obviously screwed up, I remember that the difficulty sometimes got screwed up in that you could have crushing enemies and health but 15 lives and if you went to the pause screen it said that you were on hard, I wonder if something like this has happened to you. I just helped someone get their star today so it definitely still works.
Message 8 of 14 (307 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Jan 12, 2014

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

You need to beat the 5 base Adventure maps on Crushing: Borneo, London Underground, Monastery, Syria, and Airport. Once you beat all of these on Crushing, you'll get a message saying "All maps completed on Crushing" and you'll get the star.

Fort has nothing to do with it and is just for fun.

If you must, redo the 5 base maps again to make sure you didn't accidentally skip any of them.

You can do them in pubs, but private matches with friends are much, much more reliable.

I did all the maps on crushing today, just to make sure I didn't miss one, except the monastery. I'm literally trying just now to beat monastery and fail every time with random people or couple of my friends. 

AKyemeni wrote:
After Patch 1.13, it made it so that the only way to get the star was to complete the Co Op adventure maps in Crushing AND buy all the premium stat hats.

Yup.

No way this is true! All the hats are for real money lol

If anyone could help me with monastery - would be cool and I would be grateful, but if i won't get a star, that would be a glitched shame.

Message 9 of 14 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Jan 12, 2014

AKyemeni wrote:

Yup.

sometimes I hate you so much :smileytongue:

Message 10 of 14 (281 Views)
0 Likes