Sep 07 2013
By: Turtle-Shield Hekseville Citizen 349 posts

Do they even care about UNCHARTED anymore?

73 replies 563 views Edited Sep 7, 2013

Seriously this is disturbing... I heard that there was a new lab map out today and wanted to give it a try. I havent played uncharted in like 8months. And when im waiting to get into a match i noticed a little kid talking for a split second I thought it was coming from in my house! Then I realized that it was coming from UNCHARTED TV and by god this is creepy they have a little kid playing with dolls on uncharted TV now!!! **bleep**!!!! seriously **bleep** happened when I was gone I thought it was awful when they had 10 crappy versions of the top ten plays. NOW WE HAVE KIDS PLAYING WITH DOLLS WHAT?!!! I then checked out what else was on uncharted tv and found ou theryre are now retarted bad lipseeking videos OHHH YEAH AND SOME GUY PLAYING WITH SOCK PUPPETS WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF??????????????????????????????????????

Do they even take this game 5% seriously anymore or for that matter this franchise?

Good GOD they have **bleep** unicornheads, angel wings,  KIDS PLAYING WITH DOLLS AND SOCK PUPPETS! 

WHATS NEXT could it possibly get worse? doesnt seem like it could get anyworse. But seeing what has happened since I last played this game it probably will.

This game is to godamn creepy at this point Im never playing this game again and I find it amazing how you guys are not creeped out by this point. 

Clearly they dont take this franchise seriously anymore when they allow all of this **bleep**! 

I dont know about you guys but Im sticky with a game thats far better and can be taken seriously... the last of us.

Message 1 of 74 (563 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3226 posts

Re: Do they even care about UNCHARTED anymore?

Sep 7, 2013

they were forum contests actually & the winners gets to be on UCTV. Why do you take UC3 so serious?

Anyways your post gave me second hand embarrassment.

Message 2 of 74 (559 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 7, 2013
Turtle, those are contest videos, like said. They posted those because they won. What exactly did you want to see in UCTV? More TLOU trailers obviously nobody cares about since we're STILL in UC3? UC3 trailer for 2011?

The fact that you didn't bring up how people got banned for pointing out TLOU isn't ping-based makes me wonder about your ND subforum.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 3 of 74 (538 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Sep 7, 2013
1. Be gone for 8 months
2. Make assumptions and use contempt prior to investigation
3. ???????
4. Profit!

Message 4 of 74 (532 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3479 posts

Sep 7, 2013

like others already said, it was for some contests, and if you don't like it, turn UCTV off, I have UCTV disabled as well because there is nothing interesting on it, I hope for a next Uncharted (I hope it's coming) they make UCTV for friends, so that I can upload short cinema file moments to UCTV and my friends can watch those files in UCTV, that would be so awesome Smiley Happy

now I do agree with the ugly out of place over the top stat hats, and I wish there was a toggle that I would see all characters without customization, because if I see one more Drake running around with a horse on his head, I might throw the controller at the screen...

Message 5 of 74 (519 Views)
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Sep 7, 2013

I'm just going to ignore all the silly stuff you said. 
It's pretty obvious they lost their passion for Uncharted, and unless they change their "your opinion doesn't matter if we like the game as it is, buzz off, we make the game, you don't" mentality, I'm honestly not gonna care about Uncharted anymore. 

I crash camel into bridge I no care I love it
-Pakalu Papito
Message 6 of 74 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

like others already said, it was for some contests, and if you don't like it, turn UCTV off, I have UCTV disabled as well because there is nothing interesting on it, I hope for a next Uncharted (I hope it's coming) they make UCTV for friends, so that I can upload short cinema file moments to UCTV and my friends can watch those files in UCTV, that would be so awesome Smiley Happy

now I do agree with the ugly out of place over the top stat hats, and I wish there was a toggle that I would see all characters without customization, because if I see one more Drake running around with a horse on his head, I might throw the controller at the screen...

Drake: Hey Matthijs, why the long face?

Matthijs: I hate you!! *throws controller*

Drake: *NEIGH* trolololol *NEIGH* GALLOP GALLOP GALLOP GALLOP GALLOP GALLOP

Bang Bang!

Message 7 of 74 (498 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 7, 2013
Honestly I haven't seen that much Horse head Drake. Most of them are like me, wearing the bandana, which makes sense since Flynn has a Bandana.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 8 of 74 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3226 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2013

frankenstein107 wrote:

I'm just going to ignore all the silly stuff you said. 
It's pretty obvious they lost their passion for Uncharted, and unless they change their "your opinion doesn't matter if we like the game as it is, buzz off, we make the game, you don't" mentality, I'm honestly not gonna care about Uncharted anymore. 

That's why it's still getting updated right? Because they stopped caring. UC3 is approaching 2 years old I think we should still commend them for supporting the game most developers drop support after 6 - 8 months & move unto the next.

Also maybe if ND had kept that 'It's our game, Not yours' Mentality UC3 wouldn't be in the state it's in they listened & made changes for the most part, stop feeling so entitled.

Message 9 of 74 (467 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2013

Lmao all they're doing is adding in more ways to milk money out of this game rather than actually fix it. Tournament system? Cash cow attempt. F2P? Cash cow attempt. Microtransactions? please give us money. I could go on.

Also they update the game the way they want to. They had no problem nerfing the G-MAL or the FAL but somehow are finding trouble nerfing RoF, blindfire and sprint, that's because that's the exact type of game they want, a fast paced unbalanced mess.

I crash camel into bridge I no care I love it
-Pakalu Papito
Message 10 of 74 (448 Views)
0 Likes