Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
10141 posts

Re: Do they even care about UNCHARTED anymore?

Sep 7, 2013
M9 RoF was nerfed, KAL blindfire was nerfed.

1 out of 3 ain't bad.

Also, GMAL, FAL nerf? Community's fault. Some of the people who wanted it nerfed are still here. Call them out on that.

Also you left out the lab. Oh yes, I'm paying so much money to play the lab. They are milking UC3, but don't be the exact opposite of a blind fanboy.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 11 of 74 (274 Views)
Fender Bender
2507 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2013

frankenstein107 wrote:

Lmao all they're doing is adding in more ways to milk money out of this game rather than actually fix it. Tournament system? Cash cow attempt. F2P? Cash cow attempt. Microtransactions? please give us money. I could go on.

Also they update the game the way they want to. They had no problem nerfing the G-MAL or the FAL but somehow are finding trouble nerfing RoF, blindfire and sprint, that's because that's the exact type of game they want, a fast paced unbalanced mess.

Tournament system is over a year old when they stopped updating weekly a few weeks back people complained lmao.

F2P isn't forced unto anyone, you already own the disc why do you care? Anyone who gets suckered in F2P deserves to be scammed since the GOTY is as cheap as the full MP unlock pass lol.

Microtransactions are in EVERY Major Multiplayer game & they aren't forced upon you since they are simply aesthetics. 

Please go on.. List more.

Not even TLOU gets updated weekly, UC3 got updates EVERY single week for over a year & they have resumed their weekly updates since last week, stop being p!ssed because ND isn't doing what YOU want.

ROF got a nef how informed you seem to be.

Nerfing Blindfire would seriously cause trouble, because you can't nerf the KAL into the ground (they already nerfed it) nerfing the M9 & Para sure but overall they tried to fix the game & cater to everyone, every time something was nerfed someone found something to cry about. The game is more balanced now than when the G-Mal & Fal ruled & certainly more balanced than when it was launched.

Move on & stop nitpicking, we complained for months that they dropped support & now they're back & here you are still whinning about stupid shyt.

Message 12 of 74 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2013

Jesus christ you people are a bunch of hardasses. 

I crash camel into bridge I no care I love it
-Pakalu Papito
Message 13 of 74 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2507 posts

Sep 7, 2013

frankenstein107 wrote:
Jesus christ you people are a bunch of hardasses. You just don't get that I'm **bleep**, don't you?

lol okay shyt hits the fan > you end up looking dumb = Abandons Argument. 

Message 14 of 74 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Sep 7, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

frankenstein107 wrote:
Jesus christ you people are a bunch of hardasses. You just don't get that I'm **bleep**, don't you?

What's your **bleep** beef, huh? 
I'm angry and I'm venting off my anger, pis off and feel free not to reply, éh?

-Pakalu Papito
Message 15 of 74 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2507 posts

Sep 7, 2013

frankenstein107 wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

frankenstein107 wrote:

What's your **bleep** beef, huh? 
I'm angry and I'm venting off my anger, pis off and feel free not to reply, éh?

The question is what's your beef with ND?

What could they possibly have done to p!ss you off soooooo bad? :smileyindifferent:

what are you mad they tried to make $$ off their game? or because they didn't build & patch the game around your needs & wants? :smileysurprised:

Oops I replied again :smileysad:

Don't make biased comments if you don't wanna get called out.

Message 16 of 74 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Sep 7, 2013
and supposedly sucking up to ND is perfectly fine? but being p!ssed at them is totally wrong?
wow, today's standards.
Leave me alone, mate.
Will you?
-Pakalu Papito
Message 17 of 74 (225 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Sep 7, 2013
I think people forget that ND is a business sometimes. And not some hippy nonprofit organization, a real business. What's the main point of running a business? Success, aka profit. Anything ND does that will bring them more success is a good business move and I will applaud it if it works. And this is coming from a guy who lives in Akron, OH and supported Lebrons decision to leave and go to Miami bc there was nothing for him here. Another example of a good business decision.

I feel like people become too entitled around here. Every time ND makes a change, there are going to be people who both support and oppose it. That's the beauty of free will, we get to decide what we do with it and how we fill.

Another example of free will - if someone wants to play the tournament system, they can. If someone wants to spend money and buy extra tickets, go right ahead. No one is forced into anything. No one is even forced to play this game at all. I have several friends who really enjoy the tournament system. For my friends who play it, it's a free way for them to get extras from the game.

People act like ND goes door to door with a suitcase of stat hats, aggressively trying to force them on us. They don't. But they're a business, and if there's ever a chance for profit to be made, a good business will act on it.

At this point, UC3 has been considered a success in the video game world. They could stop supporting it all together and it would still go down as a success. But we're still getting support. And the more support we give back, the higher the chances are we will see a UC4. And that's something worth seeing I tell ya what.
Message 18 of 74 (218 Views)
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Sep 7, 2013

you both are wrong, one of you is bashing everything, and the other is a blind fanboy, how about you both leave the thread? :smileytongue:

Message 19 of 74 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Sep 7, 2013
Make him leave me alone, dear god I'm having a bad day. I'm sick of the M9 RoF,fleet footers and all that garbage, sometimes people reach their breaking points and end up bashing everything to vent their anger off.
Fine, I'm leaving the thread. I'm leaving..
-Pakalu Papito
Message 20 of 74 (210 Views)
0 Likes