Fender Bender
3302 posts

Re: Do they even care about UNCHARTED anymore?

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2013

frankenstein107 wrote:
and supposedly sucking up to ND is perfectly fine? but being p!ssed at them is totally wrong?
wow, today's standards.
Leave me alone, mate.
Will you?

Except I don't suck up to them LOL. 

I'm simply not gonna cry & have a hissy fit over Blindfire & Microtransactions since it doesn't affect my gaming experience.

Why are you p!ssed at them??  

you come unto a internet forum & then asks to left alone Smiley Very Happy

Message 21 of 74 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3302 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

you both are wrong, one of you is bashing everything, and the other is a blind fanboy, how about you both leave the thread? Smiley Tongue

who is a blind fanboy?? how about you leave the thread & take your 'labels' with you? Smiley Happy 

Message 22 of 74 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3508 posts

Sep 7, 2013

frankenstein107 wrote:
Make him leave me alone, dear god I'm having a bad day. I'm sick of the M9 RoF,fleet footers and all that garbage, sometimes people reach their breaking points and end up bashing everything to vent their anger off.
Fine, I'm leaving the thread. I'm leaving..

I am annoyed by RoF and fleet foot as well, as well as other garbage, but I still think Naughty Dog is an awesome developer, and while I do think some things were greedy (not complete fortune hunters club, the tournament system, the free2pay system and ugly out of place looking stat hats), they have done some amazing things as well, like the block mesh maps, I mean we got like 10 free maps or something, that's great, sure they are not as good as normal maps, but still, I thought it was very entertaining, also they did try to listen to the community, they just made the wrong decisions, but they tried to fix it, they just messed it up Smiley Sad

Message 23 of 74 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3508 posts

Sep 7, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

you both are wrong, one of you is bashing everything, and the other is a blind fanboy, how about you both leave the thread? Smiley Tongue

who is a blind fanboy?? how about you the thread & take your 'labels' with you? Smiley Happy 

you are Smiley Tongue no, I was exaggerating, but I think you are both wrong, you love ND's work on UC3 a little to much, and frankie hates it a little to much Smiley Wink

Message 24 of 74 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3302 posts

Sep 7, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

who is a blind fanboy?? how about you the thread & take your 'labels' with you? Smiley Happy 

you are Smiley Tongue no, I was exaggerating, but I think you are both wrong, you love ND's work on UC3 a little to much, and frankie hates it a little to much Smiley Wink

And how did you arrive at this conclusion? 

I bash ND when I see fit, but to bash them for stupid things I won't do.

People are too entitled then they wonder why ND avoids posting here.

Message 25 of 74 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

Sep 7, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

lol what do you want, a freaking medal? 
Not everyone is as supposedly 'wise' as you are. 
Notice the quotes, will you?

I crash camel into bridge I no care I love it
-Pakalu Papito
Message 26 of 74 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3508 posts

Sep 7, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

I did arrive at that conclusion by just quickly reading 3 posts, so it's apparently not a fair conclusion Smiley Wink

Message 27 of 74 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3302 posts

Sep 7, 2013

frankenstein107 wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

lol what do you want, a freaking medal? 
Not everyone is as supposedly 'wise' as you are. 
Notice the quotes, will you?

And you're back from your xanax break I see.

All calm now? 

Nah I all I want is for people with entitlement issues to stop making an arse of themselves Smiley Wink

Message 28 of 74 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

Sep 7, 2013

Yeah, I'm feeling better. 
Thanks. 
I'm not on my period btw.. I'm a guy. 
Just saying.
anyways..

I crash camel into bridge I no care I love it
-Pakalu Papito
Message 29 of 74 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3302 posts

Sep 7, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

I did arrive at that conclusion by just quickly reading 3 posts, so it's apparently not a fair conclusion Smiley Wink

Good because if you checked my post history it would look like i'm a ND hater Smiley Tongue

Message 30 of 74 (289 Views)
0 Likes