Nov 19 2011
By: VarHyid Sackboy 556 posts

Do you get Easy/Normal Co-op treasures in a Hard/Crushing game?

5 replies 341 views Edited Nov 19, 2011

I'm trying to collect all the Co-op adventure treasure sets and as we all know, sets from the first collection can be found in "Co-op Adventure Easy or Normal" and those from the second collection - Hard or Crushing.

Now, the thing is, since I'm missing 2 treasures from the Airport level and 1 from Syria from the Easy/Normal collection, I'm trying to play these levels on Normal difficulty. Not only I feel embarrased trying to vote for Normal ASAP to lauch a Normal game in case the won't be 2 votes for a different difficulty (in which case the 1st vote will wil), but also, I would prefer to play on Hard myself (if not give it a try on Crushing).

Until now, I though you get only the treasures from the same difficulty as described, but recently I could swear I've got an "Easy/Normal" treasure while playing Monastery on Hard :smileysurprised:

Hence -- as asked in the thread subject - do you only get  Easy/Normal treasures on Easy/Normal difficulty or, if you play Hard/Crushing, can you get both - Hard/Crushing as well as Easy/Normal treasures? If so, I could just play Hard and collect all treasures incl. the "easy" ones. Does anyone have some info on that?

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 1 of 6 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

Annoyingly, yes, you can get easy/normal treasures on har...

Nov 19, 2011
Annoyingly, yes, you can get easy/normal treasures on hard/crushing.
Message 2 of 6 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
642 posts

You're not crazy.....It's happened to me too. In fact I c...

Nov 19, 2011

You're not crazy.....It's happened to me too. In fact I could have swore I picked up a couple last night while I was playing the hard difficulty setting. 

I'm thinking this might be another bug they're going to have to look into. Something needs adjusting. I'm not asking them to make it super easy but picking up the same treasure constantly and then it turning out to be one from a whole other difficulty setting is a bit to much. 

So far I haven't seen this problem go the opposite way either......Like picking up a treasure from Crushing on Normal or Easy. 

Message 3 of 6 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
556 posts

Thanks for the info. In this case, as Charlie Cutter woul...

Nov 19, 2011

calcunnon wrote:
Annoyingly, yes, you can get easy/normal treasures on hard/crushing.

Thanks for the info. In this case, as Charlie Cutter would say: Sodding sh**! Couldn't they write "This can be found when playing AT LEAST Co-op Adventure on Easy/Normal OR HIGHER" :smileyindifferent:

OK then, I appologize to anyone who had to leave the game when I managed to push my "Normal" vote :smileywink:

Message 4 of 6 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
556 posts

As mentioned above, that's probably because the wrote the...

Nov 19, 2011

Pitfall_Harry72 wrote:

You're not crazy.....(...). 

Oh I wouldn't be so sure about that, but that's a different story :smileywink:

Pitfall_Harry72 wrote:

(...)

So far I haven't seen this problem go the opposite way either......Like picking up a treasure from Crushing on Normal or Easy. 

As mentioned above, that's probably because the wrote the conditions to get these treasures not clear enough. I understood it as - "those you can ONLY get on easy/normal and the others on hard/crushing" while it may actually mean "those unlock already on easy/normal and the others unlock on hard/crushing" (...but both are unlocked on hard/crushing).

Message 5 of 6 (341 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Re: As mentioned above, that's probably because the wrote the...

Jun 28, 2013

i got all the easy/normal trophys but can't get hard/crushing, i was getting hard/crushing treasures till i got all of easy/normal treasures, what double annoying is the arena, getting same treasures over and over and over again

Message 6 of 6 (321 Views)
0 Likes