Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 03 2013
By: Warpld First Son 4 posts
Accepted Solution

Do you remember?

26 replies 417 views Edited Sep 3, 2013

Hey guys! After many many hours of hunter arena, I still lack Newari Figures Gold and Fearsome Beings Crystal. I don't know how rare these treasures are, but it would help if any of you can tell me if you remember how you got them - hunter or co-op arena? I know hunter is good for very rare treasures but I seem to have all that most people need. Only these two treasures elude me, that everyone seems to have. Help!

Message 1 of 27 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Re: Do you remember?

Sep 3, 2013
I have about 200 co-op arena completions and I still haven't gotten all the treasures. Last time I got one was on rare treasure drop weekend.

I hear that co-op hunter arena is the best way to get them. I guess you're supposed to plug in another controller and be idle on it. Then you're supposed to meet up with a friend who's doing the same thing and farm.

Because if you try to play hunter arena with regular people someone will just end up ragequitting.
Message 2 of 27 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Sep 3, 2013

Warpld wrote:

Hey guys! After many many hours of hunter arena, I still lack Newari Figures Gold and Fearsome Beings Crystal. I don't know how rare these treasures are, but it would help if any of you can tell me if you remember how you got them - hunter or co-op arena? I know hunter is good for very rare treasures but I seem to have all that most people need. Only these two treasures elude me, that everyone seems to have. Help!

those 2 treasures dropped for me in coop arena, the newari figures copper is a typical hunter treasure, but gold drops apparently more often in coop arena, at least for me, I get it there all the time, fearsome beings crystal I can't really remember, sounds like a coop arena treasure as well, if I were you I would try that for a while :smileyhappy:

Message 3 of 27 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Sep 3, 2013
Matthijs is right, the gold newari figurine drops pretty frequently for me in arena, the copper is the rare one. I don't remember the fearsome beings, plus there isn't a crystal one in my list, I have wrathful deity head in hematite, jade and lapis lazuli, but I completed this set long ago so they probably all came from arena.
IM only missing the sanxingdui stick eye head from the emerald sanxingdui ( what is a sanxingdui anyway) set, yet this doesn't appear to be a treasure that's particularly rare for most people, so there really doesn't appear to be any rule for it.
Message 4 of 27 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2216 posts

Sep 3, 2013

Copper is one of the few treasures I still need. I get spammed with the other 3.

Signature02.png

Message 5 of 27 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2276 posts

Sep 3, 2013

Beelzebean wrote:
Matthijs is right, the gold newari figurine drops pretty frequently for me in arena, the copper is the rare one. I don't remember the fearsome beings, plus there isn't a crystal one in my list, I have wrathful deity head in hematite, jade and lapis lazuli, but I completed this set long ago so they probably all came from arena.
IM only missing the sanxingdui stick eye head from the emerald sanxingdui ( what is a sanxingdui anyway) set, yet this doesn't appear to be a treasure that's particularly rare for most people, so there really doesn't appear to be any rule for it.

i haven't played Arena or Hunter in a long time, but the one thing i remember is that i used to get the newari figurines SO MUCH!! i could have completed that set maybe 20 times, i hated those treasures!

Message 6 of 27 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Sep 3, 2013

Beelzebean wrote:

I got the stickeye head sometimes during coop arena chateau farming, I think that's your best bet to get it, I'm not certain about it though...

Message 7 of 27 (357 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 3, 2013
I actually got the sanxingdui stick eye head 2-3 times in Hunter. It is somewhat rare. The other one in the set is the regular one that drops frequently in arena.

Thanks for the tip on the Newari Gold Figures! I have received copper and silver so many times in Hunter!

As for the crystal head, the correct name is Wrathful Deity Head, sorry. It is in one set with the Wrathful Deity Head Ivory. Anyone remembers this one?
Message 8 of 27 (339 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Sep 3, 2013
I only have a couple Arena/Hunter treasures left. And I've gotten all but 2 in Arena. So it's possible to get them there. Although, some of them might've come quicker in Hunter.
Message 9 of 27 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Sep 3, 2013

Those aren't rares, so start playing Arena or Shade Survival instead.

Message 10 of 27 (320 Views)
0 Likes