Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2846 posts

Re: Do you remember?

Sep 4, 2013

IVIaster_ZED wrote:

Those aren't rares, so start playing Arena or Shade Survival instead.

no shade survival, hardly any treasures drop there, and as far as I know there are no certain treasures that would drop more in shade survival, I had all the treasures in coop since september 2012, and I've never found any treasure in shade survival, played that boring mode only a few times to get the trophies for it and then I never touched it again...

but yeah, coop arena is your best bet :smileyhappy:

(question to the guy that made this topic) -> are you familiar with the coop arena chateau farming method? because that gives you a lot of treasures very fast (it's boring to do, but works very well), if I were you I would try that a couple of matches :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 27 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11094 posts

Sep 4, 2013

I got all my treasures from Co-op Arena, the only one i got only in Hunter was the rare treasure for Elena's Cat Ears.

I completed 160+ Arena on Hard and 60+ on Crushing, i'm missing one treasure for Rameses' Hat, one for Sully's Ascot and one for Kate's Beret.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 27 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
393 posts

Sep 4, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

no shade survival, hardly any treasures drop there

It's the same rate, there's just less enemies so naturally there are less drops overall.  That's why I said or.  Both will work for this, it's just a preference.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 27 (162 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 4, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

(question to the guy that made this topic) -> are you familiar with the coop arena chateau farming method? because that gives you a lot of treasures very fast (it's boring to do, but works very well), if I were you I would try that a couple of matches :smileywink:

Yeah, I've been found guilty of boosting many times :smileyhappy:. However, I haven't done the Chateau method yet, although I know how it works. I have never played Hunter legit as I personally find it impossible with all the rage quitters. However, I enjoy regular arena very much so I might just play normally for these last two treasures.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 27 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2846 posts

Sep 4, 2013

Warpld wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Yeah, I've been found guilty of boosting many times :smileyhappy:. However, I haven't done the Chateau method yet, although I know how it works. I have never played Hunter legit as I personally find it impossible with all the rage quitters. However, I enjoy regular arena very much so I might just play normally for these last two treasures.

ok, I think I'm the only person that actually likes hunter and doesn't boost it :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 27 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10011 posts

Sep 4, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Warpld wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

ok, I think I'm the only person that actually likes hunter and doesn't boost it :smileytongue:

Not true. I like being the Villain in Hunter Arena. I mean, come on, INFINITE DRAGON AMMO? Please and thank you.

Wait, how do you "cheat" or "boost" arena? The trick where 4 people wait for each other or something?

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 27 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2215 posts

Sep 4, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Warpld wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Not true. I like being the Villain in Hunter Arena. I mean, come on, INFINITE DRAGON AMMO? Please and thank you.

Wait, how do you "cheat" or "boost" arena? The trick where 4 people wait for each other or something?

I guess, Normally I hate boosting but seeing how broken Arena is I don't blame them.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 27 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2846 posts

Sep 4, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Warpld wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

I guess, Normally I hate boosting but seeing how broken Arena is I don't blame them.

hunter is not broken at all, it's imbalanced, but you switch sides, so what's the problem, the only problem is people getting an infinate ammount of unlucky's and that's why they hate it, which is a stupid reason if you ask me...

@thestuntdouble: as a party of 4 they just split up in 2 parties of 2 and search for each other simultaniously (with DLC on it's easier, because the player pool is smaller) in coop hunter arena, they find each other and then keep killing/picking up three medal pickups for the treasures, something like that, and in coop arena they boost it in the chateau by guarding 3 spawns when siege pops up in the first round, then enemies keep respawning at those 3 spawns and you just keep killing them for the treasures...

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 27 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2215 posts

Sep 4, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Warpld wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

hunter is not broken at all, it's imbalanced, but you switch sides, so what's the problem, the only problem is people getting an infinate ammount of unlucky's and that's why they hate it, which is a stupid reason if you ask me...

@thestuntdouble: as a party of 4 they just split up in 2 parties of 2 and search for each other simultaniously (with DLC on it's easier, because the player pool is smaller) in coop hunter arena, they find each other and then keep killing/picking up three medal pickups for the treasures, something like that, and in coop arena they boost it in the chateau by guarding 3 spawns when siege pops up in the first round, then enemies keep respawning at those 3 spawns and you just keep killing them for the treasures...

No it's broken as in "that stuff doesn't work" when the host quits the game ends for everyone making it extremely annoying to play. And even if the host is in your team and both enemies quit the game ends and you had to go through the whole loading screen and map voting for a game that lasted only 3 minutes.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 27 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Sep 4, 2013

Play Hunter. If you have other goals for the game do them then play Hunter when/if the next rare treasure weekend comes.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 27 (110 Views)
0 Likes