Sep 4, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Warpld wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

(question to the guy that made this topic) -> are you familiar with the coop arena chateau farming method? because that gives you a lot of treasures very fast (it's boring to do, but works very well), if I were you I would try that a couple of matches Smiley Wink

Yeah, I've been found guilty of boosting many times Smiley Happy. However, I haven't done the Chateau method yet, although I know how it works. I have never played Hunter legit as I personally find it impossible with all the rage quitters. However, I enjoy regular arena very much so I might just play normally for these last two treasures.

ok, I think I'm the only person that actually likes hunter and doesn't boost it Smiley Tongue

Not true. I like being the Villain in Hunter Arena. I mean, come on, INFINITE DRAGON AMMO? Please and thank you.

Wait, how do you "cheat" or "boost" arena? The trick where 4 people wait for each other or something?

I guess, Normally I hate boosting but seeing how broken Arena is I don't blame them.

hunter is not broken at all, it's imbalanced, but you switch sides, so what's the problem, the only problem is people getting an infinate ammount of unlucky's and that's why they hate it, which is a stupid reason if you ask me...

@thestuntdouble: as a party of 4 they just split up in 2 parties of 2 and search for each other simultaniously (with DLC on it's easier, because the player pool is smaller) in coop hunter arena, they find each other and then keep killing/picking up three medal pickups for the treasures, something like that, and in coop arena they boost it in the chateau by guarding 3 spawns when siege pops up in the first round, then enemies keep respawning at those 3 spawns and you just keep killing them for the treasures...

No it's broken as in "that stuff doesn't work" when the host quits the game ends for everyone making it extremely annoying to play. And even if the host is in your team and both enemies quit the game ends and you had to go through the whole loading screen and map voting for a game that lasted only 3 minutes.

yeah, that's true, that's why I think we have to go back to punish quitters instead of adding the ability to late join, because in some modes (like hunter) that's not happening, so bring back those penalties from UC2 when you quit, hardly anyone quitted in UC2...

Message 21 of 27 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2379 posts

Re: Do you remember?

Sep 4, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Warpld wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

(question to the guy that made this topic) -> are you familiar with the coop arena chateau farming method? because that gives you a lot of treasures very fast (it's boring to do, but works very well), if I were you I would try that a couple of matches Smiley Wink

Yeah, I've been found guilty of boosting many times Smiley Happy. However, I haven't done the Chateau method yet, although I know how it works. I have never played Hunter legit as I personally find it impossible with all the rage quitters. However, I enjoy regular arena very much so I might just play normally for these last two treasures.

ok, I think I'm the only person that actually likes hunter and doesn't boost it Smiley Tongue

Not true. I like being the Villain in Hunter Arena. I mean, come on, INFINITE DRAGON AMMO? Please and thank you.

Wait, how do you "cheat" or "boost" arena? The trick where 4 people wait for each other or something?

I guess, Normally I hate boosting but seeing how broken Arena is I don't blame them.

hunter is not broken at all, it's imbalanced, but you switch sides, so what's the problem, the only problem is people getting an infinate ammount of unlucky's and that's why they hate it, which is a stupid reason if you ask me...

@thestuntdouble: as a party of 4 they just split up in 2 parties of 2 and search for each other simultaniously (with DLC on it's easier, because the player pool is smaller) in coop hunter arena, they find each other and then keep killing/picking up three medal pickups for the treasures, something like that, and in coop arena they boost it in the chateau by guarding 3 spawns when siege pops up in the first round, then enemies keep respawning at those 3 spawns and you just keep killing them for the treasures...

No it's broken as in "that stuff doesn't work" when the host quits the game ends for everyone making it extremely annoying to play. And even if the host is in your team and both enemies quit the game ends and you had to go through the whole loading screen and map voting for a game that lasted only 3 minutes.

yeah, that's true, that's why I think we have to go back to punish quitters instead of adding the ability to late join, because in some modes (like hunter) that's not happening, so bring back those penalties from UC2 when you quit, hardly anyone quitted in UC2...

The penalty wasn't that bad and people do quit in Uc2. We could discuss the best solution but ND won't do something about it anyway. They see it as a "Casual game" which means that you have to be able to quit at all times. And even if they didn't they won't implement a system like that anyway. 

Message 22 of 27 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3464 posts

Sep 4, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Warpld wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

The penalty wasn't that bad and people do quit in Uc2. We could discuss the best solution but ND won't do something about it anyway. They see it as a "Casual game" which means that you have to be able to quit at all times. And even if they didn't they won't implement a system like that anyway. 

why not, they have it in Uncharted 2, and casual game or not, if I'm casually playing a game of chess against my brother, I'm not going to walk away in the middle of the match saying 'see ya, go find someone else to play with', that's not fun...

cusual gaming has nothing to do with it, sure you should be able to quit, if you have to go or want to stop, but you should be penalised for it, you should get a time penalty, cash penalty and statistics penalty, none of those would matter to the casual gamer, but would stop those statistics losers from quitting if they have a bad match...

Message 23 of 27 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 4, 2013
Boosting hunter sounds just as tedious as boosting Arena chateau.

I think I got a fair share of loot just by playing a lot of said game modes instead of boosting.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 24 of 27 (276 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Sep 5, 2013
I've found the best way to farm Chateau is by doing it a bit different then the normal way. The normal way is very tedious. I've tried it a couple times with just me and one other person. We start off like normal, but once we get to the part where normally each person covers a spawn, we instead just run around the map and keep killing the NPCs, who end up scattering all over. It's more challenging, along with being a lot more entertaining. I can practice techniques or killing with all sorts of different weapons. It's not as efficient, but I prefer it and it still works very well.
Message 25 of 27 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
397 posts

Sep 5, 2013
@nation or anyone else, I'm probably being dim but why is arena farming limited to chateau? I assumed before that it was due to convenient spawn locations, but using your method surely any map will do, just keep killing outside the siege zone.
Message 26 of 27 (262 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Sep 5, 2013
Well, for some reason, when done in Chateau, the NPCs spawn literally one after another. And they spawn from 3 different locations. So if 3 people are camped at each spawn, you can get about 3 kills per second as a team. That drops a lot more treasure. Chateau is the only map that does that.
Message 27 of 27 (252 Views)
0 Likes