Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Re: Dodgeball How To Thread - ND Please Make This Mode Permanent

Jan 30, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:
next time you have feedback on a block mesh map keep the discussion here: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/The-Block-Mesh-Map-Thread-DODGE... (we shouldn't have multiple threads on the same topic)

Normally I would agree with you here.  However, this is specific to the new gameplay type, not all block mesh maps.  I've seen questions posted in various places with respect to the dodgeball map and this thread makes it easier as the info is all in one place as opposed to having to navigate through pages and pages of content unrelated to dodgeball.

I also am not suggesting we further split up the player pool.  I'm merely suggesting dodgeball should be permanent in some fashion.  Whether it be an option in custom matches, added in randomly as a map you can vote on in one of the other modes, or through some other method. 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
512 posts

Re: Dodgeball How To Thread - ND Please Make This Mode Permanent

Jan 30, 2013
I really hope ND can implement this map into the game. Even if it's only in Custom. It just looks like such a laugh. With all the heavy criticism ND has received over the past few months, this map is one of the things that they have done fantastically.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Re: Dodgeball How To Thread - ND Please Make It Permanent

May 23, 2013

i read in the ND blog its here to stay but alll i get is sas and mag 5 , i know  3months late bout hereing this but why say its here to stay and not get a single match of it 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Re: Dodgeball How To Thread - ND Please Make It Permanent

May 23, 2013

MoneyMahem wrote:

i read in the ND blog its here to stay but alll i get is sas and mag 5 , i know  3months late bout hereing this but why say its here to stay and not get a single match of it 

why bump an old thread? 

And dodgeball is in custom games that's what they meant with "Here to Stay"

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (103 Views)
0 Likes