Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
679 posts

Re: Dodgeball Lab

Nov 30, 2013

It wouldn't really be dodgeball on a map that didn't hem you in but anything that was a bit of a change would be welcome. :smileyhappy:

Message 21 of 32 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Nov 30, 2013
I want a dodgeball map that has a lot of walls. :/
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 22 of 32 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2448 posts

Nov 30, 2013

Dodgeball needs to just DIAF.

Give me BMM's #13 - 15 like was promised, 

I'm glad ND ruined lagged-ball with no throwbacks, 1 huge nail in its coffin :smileyhappy:

Message 23 of 32 (150 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Nov 30, 2013
I don't know. I feel like we should compromise with the dodgeball dudes instead. I mean, if they have fun with that, fine. I'm not gonna point out that this is a ahooter game and there are sports games, all that.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 24 of 32 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13527 posts

Nov 30, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

I'm glad ND ruined lagged-ball with no throwbacks, 1 huge nail in its coffin :smileyhappy:

Problem is. It's still better than all the BMM's apart from 5.

Message 25 of 32 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2448 posts

Nov 30, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Problem is. It's still better than all the BMM's apart from 5.

You are tripping lol.

BMM 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11 all superior 

Shoot even #10 is better lol.

Dodgeball was fun back in February it overstayed it's welcome & UC3 seems to attract the people with the worst internet connections known to man which ruins whatever little fun this novelty mode offers.

Message 26 of 32 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Nov 30, 2013
That's quite subjective. It was great at first, but for me it lost its flair.
Message 27 of 32 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11119 posts

Nov 30, 2013
Dodgeball is perfect, wanna know why?
1. It doesn't take skill, therefore it's fun, everyone has the chance to win, even if you're against a po5
2. You can level up pretty much every booster (expect Scoped In i think)
3. No kickbacks and no Power Plays

...and the list goes on... you can't do anything about lag. It's in every match in U3. :smileyvery-happy:
Message 28 of 32 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2013

The only real downside to DB is that It's not fun when everyone throws sky nades. 

I admit that I sky nade mega bombs and cluster bombs every time I play DB and It's fun to get the C4/FNA. But i've also been on the other side of that mega & cluster bomb many times, It's annoying af. 

If only there was a way to stop it, I mean if they put a roof, people would just bank their grenades off of it. 

The only real solution is to expand the actual map. Sure you could still throw sky nades, but you have less of a chance of getting hit/hitting someone. The only problem is that the match would take longer to finish.

Now if only they removed the mega bomb and cluster, they're inescapable. I mean when you're playing actual dodgeball, you don't get a superball. :smileyvery-happy:

2 player London Underground on crushing in 9m45s :smileyhappy:
Message 29 of 32 (121 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Nov 30, 2013
I personally do not like dodgeball. It was fun the first couple times I played it. But more times than not, it's just too laggy. Plus it lost it's fun after a couple plays. I really don't like running around trying to find grenades that I am actually able to pick up. Or repeatedly dying as I respawn. Or being team killed if I happen to appear as if I'm headed in the general direction of where the kb grenades spawn.

On the other hand, I understand that there are people who really enjoy this mode. Therefore, I think it should still be available. I think dodgeball should have it's own playlist. If people want to play it, they select dodgeball mode and search for other players. This should be separate from "The Lab". The Lab should contain 2 BMM's to select from. Or a special game mode if that's what ND decides to put in that week. Just an idea.
Message 30 of 32 (104 Views)
0 Likes