Reply
Highlighted
Mar 26 2013
By: shadowlibraboy Treasure Hunter 4570 posts
Offline

Does Naughty Dog Play Co-op?

[ Edited ]
10 replies 480 views Edited Mar 26, 2013

ND Doesn't Play Co-op.jpg

 

From this picture in the blog, it doesn't look like anyone from Naughty Dog plays Co-op (No Silver Star) Smiley Sad
image3.png

 

Potential Reasons:

  • They could possibly play only Co-op Arena or Shade Survival
  • Maybe they are not good enough to finish all 5 Co-Op Adventure Maps
  • This is a Fake Leaderboard


IMPORTANT: These aren't real PSN ID's, when I did a ND leaderboard search nothing came up so these are either  LAN  profiles, their testing profiles or this is a fake leaderboard. Smiley Tongue

 

(I don't Understand why they didn't add stars anyways Smiley Tongue )

 

http://www.naughtydog.com/games/uncharted_tournament/
^There is where the picture is Smiley Happy

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 1 of 11 (480 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4945 posts
 

Re: Does Naughty Dog Play Co-op?

Mar 26, 2013
Or multiplayer at all?
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 2 of 11 (463 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 04/30/2012
Offline
567 posts
 

Re: Does Naughty Dog Play Co-op?

Mar 26, 2013
With the state of u3 at the moment....

These can't be serious questions XD
Hahahaha

......-_-
Message 3 of 11 (460 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/13/2010
Offline
216 posts
 

Re: Does Naughty Dog Play Co-op?

Mar 27, 2013
That'd be cool if there was an event where ND developers played co-op with us.
Message 4 of 11 (418 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/13/2009
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: Does Naughty Dog Play Co-op?

Mar 27, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:

ND Doesn't Play Co-op.jpg

 

From this picture in the blog, it doesn't look like anyone from Naughty Dog plays Co-op (No Silver Star) Smiley Sad
image3.png

 

Potential Reasons:

  • They could possibly play only Co-op Arena or Shade Survival
  • Maybe they are not good enough to finish all 5 Co-Op Adventure Maps
  • This is a Fake Leaderboard


IMPORTANT: These aren't real PSN ID's, when I did a ND leaderboard search nothing came up so these are either  LAN  profiles, their testing profiles or this is a fake leaderboard. Smiley Tongue

 

(I don't Understand why they didn't add stars anyways Smiley Tongue )

 

http://www.naughtydog.com/games/uncharted_tournament/
^There is where the picture is Smiley Happy


They're the developer ID's. They can do anything with them. They can change their level at will, up and down, and I am assuming they can take themselves off the leaderboard. They probably have a special section on the multiplayer that is like a developer only PSN. Developers have all kinds of things that we may never see.

 

Now that I think of it, you're probably right. They probably play "developer co-op", which is super custom and has every game mode we've ever wanted. But only they get to play it. Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 11 (392 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3804 posts
 

Re: Does Naughty Dog Play Co-op?

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2013

Huskers1598 wrote:
That'd be cool if there was an event where ND developers played co-op with us.

And then they'd do the usual, AKA punch enemies with helmet on, die or get downed by revenge grenade, waste PAK-80 ammo, use Cluster Bomb without Team Safe, and so on, and so on. Smiley Tongue







Message 6 of 11 (358 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/04/2010
Offline
455 posts
 

Re: Does Naughty Dog Play Co-op?

Mar 27, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

ND Doesn't Play Co-op.jpg

 

From this picture in the blog, it doesn't look like anyone from Naughty Dog plays Co-op (No Silver Star) Smiley Sad
image3.png

 

Potential Reasons:

  • They could possibly play only Co-op Arena or Shade Survival
  • Maybe they are not good enough to finish all 5 Co-Op Adventure Maps
  • This is a Fake Leaderboard


IMPORTANT: These aren't real PSN ID's, when I did a ND leaderboard search nothing came up so these are either  LAN  profiles, their testing profiles or this is a fake leaderboard. Smiley Tongue

 

(I don't Understand why they didn't add stars anyways Smiley Tongue )

 

http://www.naughtydog.com/games/uncharted_tournament/
^There is where the picture is Smiley Happy


They're the developer ID's. They can do anything with them. They can change their level at will, up and down, and I am assuming they can take themselves off the leaderboard. They probably have a special section on the multiplayer that is like a developer only PSN. Developers have all kinds of things that we may never see.

 

Now that I think of it, you're probably right. They probably play "developer co-op", which is super custom and has every game mode we've ever wanted. But only they get to play it. Smiley Sad


I wonder if youre part of that 98%.   Anyway,  yeah they prolly have access to stuff we'll never see.

I know you're looking at my posts GS2
Message 7 of 11 (288 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14267 posts
 

Re: Does Naughty Dog Play Co-op?

Mar 27, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

ND Doesn't Play Co-op.jpg

 

From this picture in the blog, it doesn't look like anyone from Naughty Dog plays Co-op (No Silver Star) Smiley Sad
image3.png

 

Potential Reasons:

  • They could possibly play only Co-op Arena or Shade Survival
  • Maybe they are not good enough to finish all 5 Co-Op Adventure Maps
  • This is a Fake Leaderboard


IMPORTANT: These aren't real PSN ID's, when I did a ND leaderboard search nothing came up so these are either  LAN  profiles, their testing profiles or this is a fake leaderboard. Smiley Tongue

 

(I don't Understand why they didn't add stars anyways Smiley Tongue )

 

http://www.naughtydog.com/games/uncharted_tournament/
^There is where the picture is Smiley Happy


They're the developer ID's. They can do anything with them. They can change their level at will, up and down, and I am assuming they can take themselves off the leaderboard. They probably have a special section on the multiplayer that is like a developer only PSN. Developers have all kinds of things that we may never see.

 

Now that I think of it, you're probably right. They probably play "developer co-op", which is super custom and has every game mode we've ever wanted. But only they get to play it. Smiley Sad


Rest assured, ND don't know how to do things with co-op. It's unlikely all of ND doesn't even know what happens in Adventure mode.

 

Apart from whoever wrote it at ND, only that person knows.



Message 8 of 11 (258 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/17/2011
Offline
3078 posts
 

Re: Does Naughty Dog Play Co-op?

Mar 28, 2013
You don't have to look @ promotional stuff to know that NDI definitely HAVE NOT, DO NOT, & WILL NOT play Co-Op IN ANY FORM, WHATSOEVER.

The poor development of it, the PURE LUNACY of combining the modes, the AWFUL DLC, & COMPETE LACK OF TECHNICAL FIXES and POLISH are, quite simply EMBARASSING.

It's a

D-
or an
F+

on this title, for sure.

Was it fun, overall? -Yes it was. Could it have been about 1, 000 better than it currently is? -Most definitely.

I SIMPLY CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HOW BAD TLOU IS, AND IF NDI EVEN BOTHERS WITH CO-OP. Get ready for another Title-length BETA, which will start out as crap in a box & will be slowly and poorly patched with an A$$-TON of USELESS DLC AND EXACTLY ZERO TECHICAL FIXES!

NDI has set precedent for the above with their "WORK" on UC3.

I hope I am COMPLETELY wrong about ALL of that ^^^. We will certainly know more come June, but like the man once said: "My prediction...P A I N."
Message 9 of 11 (226 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Does Naughty Dog Play Co-op?

Mar 28, 2013
Playing it for the SP. I'm sure that MP would be busted anyway.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 10 of 11 (222 Views)
Reply
0 Likes