Highlighted
Mar 26 2013
By: shadowlibraboy Treasure Hunter 4570 posts

Does Naughty Dog Play Co-op?

[ Edited ]
10 replies 480 views Edited Mar 26, 2013

ND Doesn't Play Co-op.jpg

From this picture in the blog, it doesn't look like anyone from Naughty Dog plays Co-op (No Silver Star) Smiley Sad
image3.png

Potential Reasons:

• They could possibly play only Co-op Arena or Shade Survival
  • Maybe they are not good enough to finish all 5 Co-Op Adventure Maps
  • This is a Fake Leaderboard

IMPORTANT: These aren't real PSN ID's, when I did a ND leaderboard search nothing came up so these are either  LAN  profiles, their testing profiles or this is a fake leaderboard. Smiley Tongue

(I don't Understand why they didn't add stars anyways Smiley Tongue )

http://www.naughtydog.com/games/uncharted_tournament/
^There is where the picture is Smiley Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 1 of 11 (480 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Re: Does Naughty Dog Play Co-op?

Mar 26, 2013
Or multiplayer at all?
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 2 of 11 (463 Views)
Wastelander
567 posts

Mar 26, 2013
With the state of u3 at the moment....

These can't be serious questions XD
Hahahaha

......-_-
Message 3 of 11 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
216 posts

Mar 27, 2013
That'd be cool if there was an event where ND developers played co-op with us.
Message 4 of 11 (418 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Mar 27, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:

From this picture in the blog, it doesn't look like anyone from Naughty Dog plays Co-op (No Silver Star) Smiley Sad
image3.png

Potential Reasons:

IMPORTANT: These aren't real PSN ID's, when I did a ND leaderboard search nothing came up so these are either  LAN  profiles, their testing profiles or this is a fake leaderboard. Smiley Tongue

They're the developer ID's. They can do anything with them. They can change their level at will, up and down, and I am assuming they can take themselves off the leaderboard. They probably have a special section on the multiplayer that is like a developer only PSN. Developers have all kinds of things that we may never see.

Now that I think of it, you're probably right. They probably play "developer co-op", which is super custom and has every game mode we've ever wanted. But only they get to play it. Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 11 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3804 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2013

Huskers1598 wrote:
That'd be cool if there was an event where ND developers played co-op with us.

And then they'd do the usual, AKA punch enemies with helmet on, die or get downed by revenge grenade, waste PAK-80 ammo, use Cluster Bomb without Team Safe, and so on, and so on. Smiley Tongue

Message 6 of 11 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
455 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

image3.png

Potential Reasons:

They're the developer ID's. They can do anything with them. They can change their level at will, up and down, and I am assuming they can take themselves off the leaderboard. They probably have a special section on the multiplayer that is like a developer only PSN. Developers have all kinds of things that we may never see.

Now that I think of it, you're probably right. They probably play "developer co-op", which is super custom and has every game mode we've ever wanted. But only they get to play it. Smiley Sad

I wonder if youre part of that 98%.   Anyway,  yeah they prolly have access to stuff we'll never see.

I know you're looking at my posts GS2
Message 7 of 11 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

image3.png

Potential Reasons:

Rest assured, ND don't know how to do things with co-op. It's unlikely all of ND doesn't even know what happens in Adventure mode.

Apart from whoever wrote it at ND, only that person knows.

Message 8 of 11 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Mar 28, 2013
You don't have to look @ promotional stuff to know that NDI definitely HAVE NOT, DO NOT, & WILL NOT play Co-Op IN ANY FORM, WHATSOEVER.

The poor development of it, the PURE LUNACY of combining the modes, the AWFUL DLC, & COMPETE LACK OF TECHNICAL FIXES and POLISH are, quite simply EMBARASSING.

It's a

D-
or an
F+

on this title, for sure.

Was it fun, overall? -Yes it was. Could it have been about 1, 000 better than it currently is? -Most definitely.

I SIMPLY CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HOW BAD TLOU IS, AND IF NDI EVEN BOTHERS WITH CO-OP. Get ready for another Title-length BETA, which will start out as crap in a box & will be slowly and poorly patched with an A$$-TON of USELESS DLC AND EXACTLY ZERO TECHICAL FIXES!

NDI has set precedent for the above with their "WORK" on UC3.

I hope I am COMPLETELY wrong about ALL of that ^^^. We will certainly know more come June, but like the man once said: "My prediction...P A I N."
Message 9 of 11 (226 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 28, 2013
Playing it for the SP. I'm sure that MP would be busted anyway.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 10 of 11 (222 Views)
0 Likes