Oct 04 2013
By: Knight-20 Wastelander 701 posts

Does anybody know how to fix the inability to load a specific map?

[ Edited ]
5 replies 215 views Edited Oct 4, 2013

I had this problem before with the map old quarter and I don't know what happened later and It worked just fine. Now I'm having the same problem with City of brass and it really annoys me that this map always shows up with the most hated map in Uncharted history (highrise). (Hint that = free lose). I have deleted uncharted 3 data and saves data also and redownloaded them again. I thought it fixed the problem because the map loaded once and I played a match in it but later it did not load at all to me :smileysad:

Long, Live, Play ~PlayStation
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3522 posts

Re: Does anybody know how to fix the inability to load a specific map?

Oct 4, 2013

Knight-20 wrote:

I had this problem before with the map old quarter and I don't know what happened later and It worked just fine. Now I'm having the same problem with City of brass and it really annoys me that this map always shows up with the most hated map in Uncharted history (highrise). (Hint that = free lose). I have deleted uncharted 3 data and saves data also and redeveloped them again. I though it fixed the problem because the map loaded once and I played a match in it but later it did not load at all to me :smileysad:

Yup, on Museum. First it started off that I just couldn't play Museum, but could play the other map. Now the problem is so bad if Museum is an option I 98% probably can't load the match at all. 

Plaese lik mi posts! 1 lik = $1 4 mi PS4 budjet
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
701 posts

Oct 4, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

Knight-20 wrote:

I had this problem before with the map old quarter and I don't know what happened later and It worked just fine. Now I'm having the same problem with City of brass and it really annoys me that this map always shows up with the most hated map in Uncharted history (highrise). (Hint that = free lose). I have deleted uncharted 3 data and saves data also and redeveloped them again. I though it fixed the problem because the map loaded once and I played a match in it but later it did not load at all to me :smileysad:

Yup, on Museum. First it started off that I just couldn't play Museum, but could play the other map. Now the problem is so bad if Museum is an option I 98% probably can't load the match at all. 

Yet noone knows how to fix it :smileysad:

Long, Live, Play ~PlayStation
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1869 posts

Oct 5, 2013
Could be your disc, I had to buy a new copy recently. But I've heard clearing game cache can help, try playing another multiplayer, then return to Uncharted 3.

There's always F2P though, if you can bare those god awful commercials about body spray and pimple cream.
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11024 posts

Oct 6, 2013
Today this happened with me, the map was Old Quarter, my PS3 froze. :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1869 posts

Oct 7, 2013
Old Quarter? Unless you have the GOTY edition, try deleting your DLC then downloading it again, should fix the problem. Also, if it only happened once check the map in a custom game first, I freeze everytime I get split from a party, and sometimes when people pre-lobby quit.
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (116 Views)
0 Likes