Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Re: Does anyone else feel that grenades are cheating

Aug 7, 2013

HIhi2442 wrote:

If you think Pub grenades are laggy with throwbacks, try playing FNs against players from KSA with no throwbacks. They have MegaBombs for reg grenades.

Now that's just overkill :smileyvery-happy:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 11 of 14 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Aug 7, 2013

HIhi2442 wrote:

If you think Pub grenades are laggy with throwbacks, try playing FNs against players from KSA with no throwbacks. They have MegaBombs for reg grenades.

Why would someone play against notoriously laggy countries? I never understood this.

I don't mind competition/challenges and LAN tournaments would be cool (although hard to organize), but lag just pisses me off.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 12 of 14 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4171 posts

Aug 7, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

Why would someone play against notoriously laggy countries? I never understood this.

I don't mind competition/challenges and LAN tournaments would be cool (although hard to organize), but lag just pisses me off.

I don't like playing laggy teams either, But I am in one (FnxX is mainly from Chile & Mexico) so I've gotten used to it.

Proud Member of [FnxX} & DeFy. @UMG_Hybrid
Message 13 of 14 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Aug 7, 2013

What? I live in the KSA and I'm not laggy at all. People always melee me mid-roll.. does that mean I'm laggy?
Also I encounter a lot of players with the [CHLE] clan tag, I guess they're Chilean players? Yeah, those guys can pull me down from a ledge I jumped off of 5 seconds prior to their pull down. 

I crash camel into bridge I no care I love it
-Pakalu Papito
Message 14 of 14 (152 Views)
0 Likes