Jan 25 2012
By: Basindo Splicer 76 posts

Does anyone have Marlowe's Para 9?

20 replies 437 views Edited Jan 25, 2012

I want to make sure because I've been playing Hardcore for about...one sec....900 days now and I still have not found the gold snuff box treasure. Found the silver one LITERALLY DOZENS of times but not once have I gotten the gold one.

I'm worried that it might be glitched like Donut Drake is, I am sick of playing hardcore...you have no idea how long it took me to get Eddy's AK and Talbot's FAL, the last thing I want to do in Uncharted is play Hardcore.

So does anyone have this? If you do how long did it take you to get it?

Message 1 of 21 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
763 posts

Re: Does anyone have Marlowe's Para 9?

Jan 25, 2012

I have Marlowe's Para 9, I got it in like maybe 10 matches of Hardcore.  You just gotta keep at it, you'll get it eventually.

Message 2 of 21 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Jan 25, 2012

Ya, I got the gold snuff box monday night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All
Co-op /

Adventure /

Competitive

Treasure Sets collected!!!!! 200 hours total

CLICK HERE for my YouTube Channel for U3 gameplay videos
Message 3 of 21 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1436 posts

Jan 25, 2012

Hardcore playlist puts me to sleep!

Message 4 of 21 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Jan 25, 2012

OK thanks, just wanted to make sure. And yeah Hardcore is putting me to sleep too. All I have is this last treasure and it's killing me. Most of the time, and I'm not bragging, I am the best in the game or at least on my team, and usually have the most or 2nd or 3rd most kills. Sometimes I get like 25 kills or around there and not ONE treasure. Makes me super super sad panda

Message 5 of 21 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2434 posts

Jan 25, 2012

That Para-9 looks and has awesome attachments, but I got no hardcore treasure set completed, got 1 left on ALL...

Past Uncharted 3 top competitive player, founder of the team MVP and along with some other teams has went to the finals or semi finals in 5 different tournaments (being the most unlucky player ever we didnt win any of those but we were prominent as one of the best clans in the FN days of U3).

Nowadays I played U4 for around 3 months in the top competitive scene for team GET+ / GETPOISON (with 5 of its original members from U2 and U3) and had a overall record of 300+ wins and 30 losses on UMG before pretty much retiring as lack of competitive support and a worthwhile game killed the scene.
Message 6 of 21 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
811 posts

Jan 25, 2012

I got the silver and gold snuff box in a yemen match during the subway MP. Now if I could only get eddy's ak

0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Jan 25, 2012

Slaynman wrote:

I got the silver and gold snuff box in a yemen match during the subway MP. Now if I could only get eddy's ak

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanna get scoped-in? http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4598377?start=0&tstart=0

Wanna learn Hakan? http://descrubify.forumotion.net/t543-so-you-want-to-learn-hakan

Wanna complain to me? http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9ufwyrlkI1qbrm0io1_500.jpg

lol slaynman. I told you I got 4 of those jade lions over the weekend! I'll join you up for hardcore soon haha. I'll be on at night and mostly weekends now. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All
Co-op /

Adventure /

Competitive

Treasure Sets collected!!!!! 200 hours total

CLICK HERE for my YouTube Channel for U3 gameplay videos
Message 8 of 21 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3802 posts

Jan 25, 2012

I haven't got a single treasure for Marlowe's Para <.< Barely have any treasure at all for Hardcore sets.

Message 9 of 21 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Jan 25, 2012

Yeah Eddy's AK took so long...and even though I have Naughty Dog AK which is clip size and reload speed to Eddy's AK which is scoped-in, clip size, and call out, I still use Eddy's AK even though ND AK is arguably better. Use it pretty much just because it is ridiculously hard to get.

But on a side note, is it confirmed that Donut Drake is glitched and NO ONE has it? It's a treasure set on one of the coop adventure maps on hard/crushing, forgot which one though.

Message 10 of 21 (437 Views)
0 Likes