Aug 12 2013
By: walfo1 First Son 24 posts

Does anyone have some G-mal tips?

9 replies 426 views Edited Aug 12, 2013

MY favourite weapon is the AK-47, but I am looking to use something else, something a bit more accurate. Do you know any good tips? When someone is close to me I end up panicking and dying alot. Because I can't shoot the in time, or switch to my arm micro.

Message 1 of 10 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Re: Does anyone have some G-mal tips?

Aug 12, 2013

Never walk through the middle of any map, stay on the sides, and takem them from far away, that's what the G-Mal is for.Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 10 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 12, 2013

walfo1 wrote:

MY favourite weapon is the AK-47, but I am looking to use something else, something a bit more accurate. Do you know any good tips? When someone is close to me I end up panicking and dying alot. Because I can't shoot the in time, or switch to my arm micro.

G-MAL isn't as accurate as the AK. It's the third least accurate weapon in the game

Try the Dragon instead, much better weapon, better accuracy too.

G-MAL used to be one of the best guns, but ND killed it.

If you insist on using the G-MAL though, it's best usage now is support... Elena's G-MAL. Tag people with call out. You wont be killing much with the G-MAL anyway.

Message 3 of 10 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Aug 12, 2013

1. Never run in hot zones, these places are highly contested and will usually lead to you being killed.

2. See what your opponents are using and see how you should respond, if they are a team of good snipers than avoid long distance fights, if they are the sneaky kind with cloaked then stick with your team mates.

3. Play a more defensive style all around, like a more supportive player. 

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 4 of 10 (399 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Aug 12, 2013
I know several people that ownnnnnnn with the G-MAL. They get a crazy high amount of kills per game. Personally, I can kill someone faster with the G-MAL than any other weapon. I don't always kill them faster with it, but I can.

Weapon Expert gold helps. You can mod your G-MAL and Pistol any way you like, and can switch back n forth between them rapidly. That'll help for CQC.
Message 5 of 10 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2362 posts

Aug 12, 2013
Get rid of your micro. Use para-9.
"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"
Message 6 of 10 (356 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Aug 12, 2013
Simply answer. Dont use the g-mal and dont use a kal7 Smiley Wink
Message 7 of 10 (343 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Aug 13, 2013
AJ. Bro. You know I wouldn't lie. Give the G-MAL a try lol. It feels super good getting kills w it in comp mode.
Message 8 of 10 (333 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Aug 13, 2013
Lol i do use the g-mal Smiley Happy im just sayin if its not wat hes good with dont use it Smiley Wink
Message 9 of 10 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
698 posts

Aug 13, 2013

I don't use the G-MAL a whole lot but I'm all right with it. First, like already mentioned, you're biggest asset when using a G-MAL is it's range, so try to stay on the outsides of the map. Next, make sure to place your shots (with an automatic you can start shooting before you dead-on, but with a burst weapon it's important to make your shots count). 

As far as a loadout, I'd recommend using an accuracy G-MAL or Elena's with Fleet Foot, Cloaked, or Scoped In (any combination) . Although I personally use the accuracy G-MAL with Fleet Foot (and the Yeti Mask, which decreases pain wobble for smaller clip size).

Other than that, there's not a much to be said. The more you use it the better you'll get at it 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 10 of 10 (307 Views)
0 Likes