Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Feb 26 2013
By: tapantaola Ghost of Sparta 13011 posts
Offline

Downloadable UC3 sizes & prices

[ Edited ]
37 replies 894 views Edited Feb 27, 2013

NA SKU:

 

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/02/26/playstation-store-update-280/


Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer (Free)

 

Join the Adventure in UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer. Download and play Competitive Multiplayer up to level 15 for Free! Access to Cooperative modes, additional Levels, and Game Modes sold separately.

 

ESRB: T // File Size: 6.9 GB

 

Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception GOTY Edition ($39.99)

 

Download the UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Game of The Year Digital Edition. The Game of The Year Digital Edition includes all of the original UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception components as well as Flashback Map Pack #1, Flashback Map Pack #2, Drake’s Deception Map Pack, Fort Co-Op Adventure, Co-Op Shade Survival Mode, and over 40 additional Multiplayer Skins.

 

ESRB: T //File Size: 43.5 GB

 

Remember: you always need double the amount of space to download & install stuff from the PS store!

 

  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer Competitive MP – Level 25 Limit – $4.99
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer Competitive MP – No Level Limit – $19.99
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer Co-op Adventure Add On – $11.99
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer Co-op Arena Add On – $9.99
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer DLC Map Packs – $24.99
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer French Language Pack – Free
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer Spanish Language Pack – Free
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer Splitscreen Add On – $1.99
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Single Player Experience – $29.99

 

EU/UK SKU:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/02/27/heads-up-playstation-store-update-27th-february-2013/

 

Uncharted 3: Multiplayer Free-To-Play

  • Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception Single Player (£19.99/€24.99)
  • Co-Op Adventure Playlist (£7.29/€8.99)
  • Co-Op Arena Playlist (£6.49/€7.99)
  • Competitive Multiplayer No Level Limit (£11.99/€14.99)
  • Multiplayer Level 25 Limit (£3.19/€3.99)
  • Multiplayer Split-Screen (£1.19/€1.49)
  • Multiplayer Map Packs (£15.99/€19.99)
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 1 of 38 (894 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
18754 posts
 

Re: Downloadable UC3 sizes & prices

Feb 26, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception GOTY Edition ($39.99)

 

ESRB: T //File Size: 43.5 GB


 

Rarity Surprised

Message 2 of 38 (871 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Downloadable UC3 sizes & prices

Feb 26, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception GOTY Edition ($39.99)

 

ESRB: T //File Size: 43.5 GB


 

Rarity Surprised


Why are you surprised? I knew it would be that huge long time ago. :smileywink:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 3 of 38 (849 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2009
Offline
4825 posts
 

Re: Downloadable UC3 sizes & prices

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2013

O_O 43gb!?!

 

Daaaaaayyyyyyymmmmmnnnnn!

 

Not surprised since UC3 took up a whole blu-ray disk but still.

Message 4 of 38 (843 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/08/2011
Offline
3719 posts
 

Re: Downloadable UC3 sizes & prices

Feb 26, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Multiplayer Co-op Arena Add On $7.99


Survival $3

Gold Rush Version 2.0 or the same one we got now $3

Siege $3

 

or

 

A bundle (all 3 in one i.e Co-op Arena Add On) $7.99


This was the way for ND to make money, but no!

I, myself would've bought all 3 long as I can enjoy them on their own.

I also know some people who love Gold rush would've bought that too. 

GR in round 10 would've been epic, right now we only have it on round 7 max.

Message 5 of 38 (840 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
18754 posts
 

Re: Downloadable UC3 sizes & prices

Feb 26, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Why are you surprised? I knew it would be that huge long time ago. :smileywink:


 

Still, 43 GB is a hell of a lot of HDD space. Is this now the largest file on the Playstation Store?

Message 6 of 38 (818 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Downloadable UC3 sizes & prices

Feb 26, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Multiplayer Co-op Arena Add On $7.99


Survival $3

Gold Rush Version 2.0 or the same one we got now $3

Siege $3

 

or

 

A bundle (all 3 in one i.e Co-op Arena Add On) $7.99


This was the way for ND to make money, but no!

I, myself would've bought all 3 long as I can enjoy them on their own.

I also know some people who love Gold rush would've bought that too. 

GR in round 10 would've been epic, right now we only have it on round 7 max.


Maybe we should tweet Ricky Cambier (@MrCambier), if he doesn't visit these forums...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 7 of 38 (806 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Downloadable UC3 sizes & prices

Feb 26, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Why are you surprised? I knew it would be that huge long time ago. :smileywink:


 

Still, 43 GB is a hell of a lot of HDD space. Is this now the largest file on the Playstation Store?


Yes, it is. Blame those 3D cutscenes. :smileytongue:

Many PS4 games will have the same size.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 8 of 38 (789 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/19/2012
Offline
193 posts
 

Re: Downloadable UC3 sizes & prices

Feb 26, 2013
Those prices are confusing the hell out of me...which one is which O_o
Message 9 of 38 (779 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
18754 posts
 

Re: Downloadable UC3 sizes & prices

Feb 26, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Why are you surprised? I knew it would be that huge long time ago. :smileywink:


 

Still, 43 GB is a hell of a lot of HDD space. Is this now the largest file on the Playstation Store?


Yes, it is. Blame those 3D cutscenes. :smileytongue:

Many PS4 games will have the same size.


 

At least if we can download those games on PS4, we can begin playing while waiting for those humongous downloads to finish. :smileywink:

Message 10 of 38 (775 Views)
Reply
0 Likes