Fender Bender
2617 posts

Re: Downloadable UC3 sizes & prices

Feb 27, 2013

Eric-ND wrote:
Tell your friends to buy the full game! You know it's worth it. You have been supporting us this long and we continually give you and anyone who might be interested their choice of entry into the series. Spread the word.

So, what happens if all my friends own Xbox or do Steam?

I think you'd be out of a job if you Dogs tried to give them a taste of Uncharted.

TOO METAL

2metal4me
Message 31 of 38 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 27, 2013

EU/UK SKU:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/02/27/heads-up-playstation-store-update-27th-february-2013/

Uncharted 3: Multiplayer Free-To-Play

• Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception Single Player (£19.99/€24.99)
  • Co-Op Adventure Playlist (£7.29/€8.99)
  • Co-Op Arena Playlist (£6.49/€7.99)
  • Competitive Multiplayer No Level Limit (£11.99/€14.99)
  • Multiplayer Level 25 Limit (£3.19/€3.99)
  • Multiplayer Split-Screen (£1.19/€1.49)
  • Multiplayer Map Packs (£15.99/€19.99)

Question for Eric/Arne: Where is the GOTY edition or an equivalent bundle at least?!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 32 of 38 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Only problem I have is why are they selling the GOTY pack for 30 dollars? When you can pick the game up cheap off ebay or craigslist and then pay the little 10 dollars for a online pass?

Plus why can guerrilla get away with selling the KZ2 MP with all DLC for 15 dollars. When ND makes probably twice as much money as them? Seems like Sony is putting pressure on ND or ND is getting extremely greedy to me.

I don't know and I don't care. But you want to say we support this game for so long. I've been part of the forums a month or two after UC2 released. (Mainly because this is the first forum I've been apart of and posted on) Because UC2 moved me as a MP game itself and I wanted to voice my opinion and hopefully make it a better game.

But ND you're making it EXTREMELY hard to support your game with all the trash you dish out to us. What happened to all the huge names that gave awesome ideas for this game? They all left and quit posting here because ND as a company don't support the people you say support your game.

But all well I'm probably done posting on the forums not after this drastic rape that ND just gave the loyal fans that's been praying for ND to make the right choices and keep getting kicked in the sack.

I'll still buy ND developed games because they are enjoyable to play. But will NEVER have the willpower or expectations to post to improve the game.

My youtube channel ->

Now with Max Payne 3. Check it out.

Now on xbox live playing gears 3. GT Thumb Tac Zack. Hit me up.
Message 33 of 38 (264 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Mar 6, 2013

Eric-ND wrote:

As for being free on PS+ as I said there's always a possibility for sales and price flux.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/03/06/big-god-of-war-savings-on-ps-store-this-week/comment-page-...

Hmmm...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 34 of 38 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Mar 6, 2013
I don't really get why they reduced the file size still? Couldn't you hook up and extern harddrive and just save your games on there?
Message 35 of 38 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Mar 6, 2013

No, you cannot use external HDDs.

Message 36 of 38 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Mar 6, 2013

Eric-ND wrote:
Tell your friends to buy the full game! You know it's worth it. You have been supporting us this long and we continually give you and anyone who might be interested their choice of entry into the series. Spread the word.

Let me ask you a question, Eric... Would you recommend your friend goes to buy a car from the local dealership that has a reputation for selling junkers @ a marked up price & then won't answer the hundreds of complaining phone calls coming in every day, and on top of that tells the customer the take a hike when they have a problem with the car?

Of course you wouldn't. Most of us don't treat our friends that way either. Unfortunately my consumer advocacy prevents me from being able to recommend the multiplayer portion of this game.

Message 37 of 38 (151 Views)
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
10215 posts

Mar 7, 2013

Eric-ND wrote:

I did, Eric. I told 3 people to get Uncharted 3 GoTY.

Basically, we're not talking anymore.

Also, 43 GB? I'll just get a hard copy of the game, I can put up with it.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 38 of 38 (125 Views)
0 Likes