Reply
Feb 26 2013
By: tapantaola Ghost of Sparta 13011 posts
Offline

Downloadable UC3 sizes & prices

[ Edited ]
37 replies 1023 views Edited Feb 27, 2013

NA SKU:

 

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/02/26/playstation-store-update-280/


Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer (Free)

 

Join the Adventure in UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer. Download and play Competitive Multiplayer up to level 15 for Free! Access to Cooperative modes, additional Levels, and Game Modes sold separately.

 

ESRB: T // File Size: 6.9 GB

 

Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception GOTY Edition ($39.99)

 

Download the UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Game of The Year Digital Edition. The Game of The Year Digital Edition includes all of the original UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception components as well as Flashback Map Pack #1, Flashback Map Pack #2, Drake’s Deception Map Pack, Fort Co-Op Adventure, Co-Op Shade Survival Mode, and over 40 additional Multiplayer Skins.

 

ESRB: T //File Size: 43.5 GB

 

Remember: you always need double the amount of space to download & install stuff from the PS store!

 

  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer Competitive MP – Level 25 Limit – $4.99
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer Competitive MP – No Level Limit – $19.99
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer Co-op Adventure Add On – $11.99
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer Co-op Arena Add On – $9.99
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer DLC Map Packs – $24.99
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer French Language Pack – Free
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer Spanish Language Pack – Free
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer Splitscreen Add On – $1.99
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Single Player Experience – $29.99

 

EU/UK SKU:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/02/27/heads-up-playstation-store-update-27th-february-2013/

 

Uncharted 3: Multiplayer Free-To-Play

  • Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception Single Player (£19.99/€24.99)
  • Co-Op Adventure Playlist (£7.29/€8.99)
  • Co-Op Arena Playlist (£6.49/€7.99)
  • Competitive Multiplayer No Level Limit (£11.99/€14.99)
  • Multiplayer Level 25 Limit (£3.19/€3.99)
  • Multiplayer Split-Screen (£1.19/€1.49)
  • Multiplayer Map Packs (£15.99/€19.99)
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 1 of 38 (1,023 Views)
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20307 posts
 

Re: Downloadable UC3 sizes & prices

Feb 26, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception GOTY Edition ($39.99)

 

ESRB: T //File Size: 43.5 GB


 

Rarity Surprised

Message 2 of 38 (1,000 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Downloadable UC3 sizes & prices

Feb 26, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception GOTY Edition ($39.99)

 

ESRB: T //File Size: 43.5 GB


 

Rarity Surprised


Why are you surprised? I knew it would be that huge long time ago. Smiley Wink

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 3 of 38 (978 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2009
Offline
5197 posts
 

Re: Downloadable UC3 sizes & prices

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2013

O_O 43gb!?!

 

Daaaaaayyyyyyymmmmmnnnnn!

 

Not surprised since UC3 took up a whole blu-ray disk but still.

Message 4 of 38 (972 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/08/2011
Offline
3721 posts
 

Re: Downloadable UC3 sizes & prices

Feb 26, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Multiplayer Co-op Arena Add On $7.99


Survival $3

Gold Rush Version 2.0 or the same one we got now $3

Siege $3

 

or

 

A bundle (all 3 in one i.e Co-op Arena Add On) $7.99


This was the way for ND to make money, but no!

I, myself would've bought all 3 long as I can enjoy them on their own.

I also know some people who love Gold rush would've bought that too. 

GR in round 10 would've been epic, right now we only have it on round 7 max.

Message 5 of 38 (969 Views)
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20307 posts
 

Re: Downloadable UC3 sizes & prices

Feb 26, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Why are you surprised? I knew it would be that huge long time ago. Smiley Wink


 

Still, 43 GB is a hell of a lot of HDD space. Is this now the largest file on the Playstation Store?

Message 6 of 38 (947 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Downloadable UC3 sizes & prices

Feb 26, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Multiplayer Co-op Arena Add On $7.99


Survival $3

Gold Rush Version 2.0 or the same one we got now $3

Siege $3

 

or

 

A bundle (all 3 in one i.e Co-op Arena Add On) $7.99


This was the way for ND to make money, but no!

I, myself would've bought all 3 long as I can enjoy them on their own.

I also know some people who love Gold rush would've bought that too. 

GR in round 10 would've been epic, right now we only have it on round 7 max.


Maybe we should tweet Ricky Cambier (@MrCambier), if he doesn't visit these forums...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 7 of 38 (935 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Downloadable UC3 sizes & prices

Feb 26, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Why are you surprised? I knew it would be that huge long time ago. Smiley Wink


 

Still, 43 GB is a hell of a lot of HDD space. Is this now the largest file on the Playstation Store?


Yes, it is. Blame those 3D cutscenes. Smiley Tongue

Many PS4 games will have the same size.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 8 of 38 (918 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/19/2012
Offline
193 posts
 

Re: Downloadable UC3 sizes & prices

Feb 26, 2013
Those prices are confusing the hell out of me...which one is which O_o
Message 9 of 38 (908 Views)
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20307 posts
 

Re: Downloadable UC3 sizes & prices

Feb 26, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Why are you surprised? I knew it would be that huge long time ago. Smiley Wink


 

Still, 43 GB is a hell of a lot of HDD space. Is this now the largest file on the Playstation Store?


Yes, it is. Blame those 3D cutscenes. Smiley Tongue

Many PS4 games will have the same size.


 

At least if we can download those games on PS4, we can begin playing while waiting for those humongous downloads to finish. Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 38 (904 Views)
Reply
0 Likes