Fender Bender
3423 posts

Re: Dry Docks Co-op

Oct 31, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

NightShadowOwl wrote:
I also want a dry docks co-op. only coz the map looks awesome and seems its be a lot of fun playing arena in it on crushing.

The map is too big for a Co-Op arena setting.......

It has way too many dead ends & Seige would be broken on it IMO. 

Message 21 of 27 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7550 posts

Oct 31, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

NightShadowOwl wrote:
I also want a dry docks co-op. only coz the map looks awesome and seems its be a lot of fun playing arena in it on crushing.

The map is too big for a Co-Op arena setting.......

It has way too many dead ends & Seige would be broken on it IMO. 

Exactly

Sleep Matt signature
Message 22 of 27 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Oct 31, 2013
As A Vet I don't mid Siege zones, they can be tough at times, but it's a good challenge. Hence why I ant "small maps" like Trainwreck and Cave to be in Arena
Message 23 of 27 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3423 posts

Oct 31, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:
As A Vet I don't mid Siege zones, they can be tough at times, but it's a good challenge. Hence why I ant "small maps" like Trainwreck and Cave to be in Arena

I maybe wrong but weren't those maps only used for Comp in UC2 along with Temple? 

Message 24 of 27 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Oct 31, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

I maybe wrong but weren't those maps only used for Comp in UC2 along with Temple? 

I'm not sure but I do remember playing Turf War and KOTH (maybe) and it was pretty tight but good. Those so called "small maps" will add to the difficulty and VARIETY IMO.

Message 25 of 27 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Oct 31, 2013
Its excuses. Coop players should get the Same treatment as competitve does. We pay the same money and we should get the same things as competitive. It is simple as making clowns spawn at different sections and making siege zones. So what they have to do that it may give them extra trouble, well its their job and they gave coop the short end. So what's the excuse for dry docks not being coop , the rain? The fort rains. plus as far as the water goes they could. put a wall over it. Why do you think nd didn't make last of us coop mode. They just don't give a **bleep**.
Message 26 of 27 (320 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Oct 31, 2013

DaisyJRKOY2JFAN wrote:
Its excuses. Coop players should get the Same treatment as competitve does. We pay the same money and we should get the same things as competitive. It is simple as making clowns spawn at different sections and making siege zones. So what they have to do that it may give them extra trouble, well its their job and they gave coop the short end. So what's the excuse for dry docks not being coop , the rain? The fort rains. plus as far as the water goes they could. put a wall over it. Why do you think nd didn't make last of us coop mode. They just don't give a **bleep**.

I agree and have mentioned this a billion times. In Molten Ruins they blocked off the dome by adding rubbles on there. Yemen has ladders removed from Towers. Certain maps can have things added or taken away.

In CMP we have King Of The Hill and Turf War zones that can be used for Siege zones, heck why not also include U2 siege zones too? U2 had at least 5 different zones.

Message 27 of 27 (309 Views)
0 Likes