Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Re: Give us a win for FFA.

Sep 26, 2012

far-zan wrote:

NO! For a couple a reason:

1. If you put a Win for FFA it would also have to give losses, so people could not just play FFA to obtain a 1000 W/L ratio
  2.  No way to avoid late joins. In TDM if you party up you won't late join, but you can't party up in FFA. I would hate to get Late Join losses in FFA.
  3. FFA is in many ways a broken mode, luck has a huge factor in Wins.  I don't want to get awarded losses for BS 
  4. Leading off on the last reason the gameplay in FFA is unbalanced. Some people have access to powerweapons while others don't. Spawns in FFA suck

@Hihi: You should still get a loss in FFA for quiting, as much as I hate the loss system. This is because FFA will become a KD W**res paradise. Imagine getting 1 kill then quitting.

No, losses should not be in FFA, but you know what? They already are! It's called Quit penalty!

So why not adding A WIN ONLY? Ok, then, don't add the win (if you think about farming...)... Add a Medal for winning FFA, then...

0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1892 posts

Re: Give us a win for FFA.

Sep 26, 2012

Pearl_Blue_Soul wrote:

far-zan wrote:

NO! For a couple a reason:

1. If you put a Win for FFA it would also have to give losses, so people could not just play FFA to obtain a 1000 W/L ratio
  2.  No way to avoid late joins. In TDM if you party up you won't late join, but you can't party up in FFA. I would hate to get Late Join losses in FFA.
  3. FFA is in many ways a broken mode, luck has a huge factor in Wins.  I don't want to get awarded losses for BS 
  4. Leading off on the last reason the gameplay in FFA is unbalanced. Some people have access to powerweapons while others don't. Spawns in FFA suck

@Hihi: You should still get a loss in FFA for quiting, as much as I hate the loss system. This is because FFA will become a KD W**res paradise. Imagine getting 1 kill then quitting.

No, losses should not be in FFA, but you know what? They already are! It's called Quit penalty!

So why not adding A WIN ONLY? Ok, then, don't add the win (if you think about farming...)... Add a Medal for winning FFA, then...

Quit Penalty was added to stop Rage Quitting. Without the penalty Rage Quting will be rampant in FFA again

A medal is a good idea though :smileyhappy:

Message 12 of 13 (55 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
211 posts

Re: EDIT: FFA win medal?

Sep 26, 2012

A medal would be good. I've always thought it's strange that there's no reward for winning, at least that I know of.

Message 13 of 13 (48 Views)
0 Likes