Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 11 2013
By: canadian94eh Survivor 2253 posts

Easter Egg Idea for TLOU

[ Edited ]
15 replies 303 views Edited Apr 11, 2013

obviously i would like to see the precursor orb (from jak and daxter (odd / strange relic)) like they've had in all 3 uncharted games to make an appearance in TLOU, but another cool one would have an uncharted easter egg in the game. what i was thinking was to have a zombie (or whatever they are) do the pump taunt ... place it in an off path location or just behind a glass window so it can't be shot (but still kind of hidden)

what do you think of this idea? what kind of uncharted easter egg would you like to see in TLOU?

(this is uncharted related, so don't move it to TLOU forums)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (303 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18484 posts

Re: Easter Egg Idea for TLOU

Apr 11, 2013

The most fitting Easter Egg would be either the Dead Explorer or the Dead Agent located somewhere in the game, maybe with a trophy for examining their corpse or something. Maybe that could have a Nathan Drake corpse or Drake's Journal somewhere in the game?

I have to agree with the Strange Relic/Precursor Orb, but finding Drake's Journal and knowing that he met an unfortunate demise would be pretty funny. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (290 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Apr 11, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

The most fitting Easter Egg would be either the Dead Explorer or the Dead Agent located somewhere in the game, maybe with a trophy for examining their corpse or something. Maybe that could have a Nathan Drake corpse or Drake's Journal somewhere in the game?

I have to agree with the Strange Relic/Precursor Orb, but finding Drake's Journal and knowing that he met an unfortunate demise would be pretty funny. :smileyvery-happy:

Drake's Journal, Sully's cigar and watch, and a dead Elena/Chloe. :smileyvery-happy:

Or zombie Jeff. :smileyvery-happy:

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (286 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18484 posts

Apr 11, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

You just made me think of another one.

Zombie Lazarevic. He wears all black, is a level 1 Clicker, and yells "DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!" as he sprints towards you. He'd had more health than a regular Clicker, but still be fairly easy to kill.

After killing him, Joel would make a comment like "Who's Drake?"

I doubt this exact thing would happen, but I'd sure get a kick out of it. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (280 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Apr 11, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

You just made me think of another one.

Zombie Lazarevic. He wears all black, is a level 1 Clicker, and yells "DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!" as he sprints towards you. He'd had more health than a regular Clicker, but still be fairly easy to kill.

After killing him, Joel would make a comment like "Who's Drake?"

I doubt this exact thing would happen, but I'd sure get a kick out of it. :smileyvery-happy:

Lol. You ran into a survivor that looks familiar to a cameraman getting eaten by a zombie Zoran.

If you kill the clicker dude fast enough, the guy says "Thanks man! I'll go look for my buddies," and as he leaves, he says "Elena? Drake? Chloe? Guys?"

You get a trophy that has the title "Aren't you..."

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (274 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Apr 11, 2013
Didn't BioShock Infinite have a drake Easter egg?

My friend said he say one when he was playing through the game, but I don't have it so Idk if its true :smileytongue:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2600 posts

Apr 11, 2013

Eventually, Joel & Ellie are going to get to California. And what better CA easter egg (other than an In-N-Out Burger troll ending) than the ruins of the Naughty Dog offices?

so many potential possibilites here!

A. It is populated by a gang of friendly survivors, who are represented by a strategical guy named Mets Cap who will give you stuff... for a small fee. They will mention evacuating soon (tm) from their current location.

B. Pogo and Trumpet skeletons.

C. Copies of Jak 4 and Uncharted Temple Racing scattered on the floor.

D. Joel making some sarcastic comment like "I always was more of a Ratchet guy."

E. Eric, Arne, Wellsnbalestra, and all the other Naughty Dogs just going full-out Rambo gunning down clickers.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (251 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18484 posts

Apr 11, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Eventually, Joel & Ellie are going to get to California. And what better CA easter egg (other than an In-N-Out Burger troll ending) than the ruins of the Naughty Dog offices?

so many potential possibilites here!

A. It is populated by a gang of friendly survivors, who are represented by a strategical guy named Mets Cap who will give you stuff... for a small fee. They will mention evacuating soon (tm) from their current location.

B. Pogo and Trumpet skeletons.

C. Copies of Jak 4 and Uncharted Temple Racing scattered on the floor.

D. Joel making some sarcastic comment like "I always was more of a Ratchet guy."

E. Eric, Arne, Wellsnbalestra, and all the other Naughty Dogs just going full-out Rambo gunning down clickers.

If anything, there needs to be a robot voiced by zod5000 or this easter egg will quickly go to waste.

It just wouldn't feel the same without zoddy returning... :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Apr 11, 2013
Maybe you run into a guy in a green french sweater and jeans getting attacked by a clicker in a red button down and brown khakis.

Helping the guy gets the trophy "Team Save" and letting him die gets the trophy "Treasure Hunted".
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (226 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Apr 11, 2013
Ok so you and Ellie are walking down a street while it's pouring rain. You come across a kitten that is hiding in a fallen trashcan. Ellie is like "Awe, how cute!" and proceeds to try to coax the cat into coming to her. It starts to come out of the trashcan but right as it's nearly out, it gets hit by the rain and quickly bolts back into hiding. Ellie is like "What heck happened?" Joel smugly replies "Kitty got wet"
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (219 Views)