Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2201 posts

Re: Easter Egg Idea for TLOU

Apr 11, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Didn't BioShock Infinite have a drake Easter egg?

My friend said he say one when he was playing through the game, but I don't have it so Idk if its true :smileytongue:

idk, never played bisohock, but there was one in god of war ascension: a trophy for collecting all of the artifacts in the game was titled: "no drake, you can't have these" lol

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5556 posts

Apr 11, 2013

You can meet a guy wearing familiar looking gogles who is eating a wumpa fruit and reading Drake's journal. Bam 3 easter eggs in one relating to ND's main franchises.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11053 posts

Apr 11, 2013
@kratos_snake__ i can't think of anything better than that. :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (162 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Apr 11, 2013

There should be a Skelzor easter egg!! Like one of the skeletons you find has glowing red eyes :smileyvery-happy:

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3702 posts

Apr 11, 2013
There NEEDS to be a Eddy Raja Descendant limp-running towards you screaming "You don't mess with Eddy Rajaaaaaa!!"
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9880 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Maybe they can do different chapters with scenes referencing different UC games (I didn't play Jak and Crash :smileysad: )

UDF: Ali's idea is good. The zombie thing can be wearing Eddy's vest and his torn shirt. Near where he was, you can grab a gold gun.

UC2: The "Jeff getting attacked by zombie Zoran" idea I stated a few pages back.

UC3: A blonde and some dude in a green french sweater is getting attacked by a zombie in a red button-down shirt and a zombie in a suit vest. You can opt no to help them, like the UC2 idea. :smileywink:

They should all be a side-thing, and when you find all of them you get the trophy titled "In Uncharted Territory".

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (103 Views)
0 Likes