Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2276 posts

Re: Easter Egg Idea for TLOU

Apr 11, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Didn't BioShock Infinite have a drake Easter egg?

My friend said he say one when he was playing through the game, but I don't have it so Idk if its true :smileytongue:

idk, never played bisohock, but there was one in god of war ascension: a trophy for collecting all of the artifacts in the game was titled: "no drake, you can't have these" lol

Message 11 of 16 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6008 posts

Apr 11, 2013

You can meet a guy wearing familiar looking gogles who is eating a wumpa fruit and reading Drake's journal. Bam 3 easter eggs in one relating to ND's main franchises.

photo Sniper.png
Message 12 of 16 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11119 posts

Apr 11, 2013
@kratos_snake__ i can't think of anything better than that. :smileywink:
Message 13 of 16 (188 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Apr 11, 2013

There should be a Skelzor easter egg!! Like one of the skeletons you find has glowing red eyes :smileyvery-happy:

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... :smileysad:
Message 14 of 16 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3719 posts

Apr 11, 2013
There NEEDS to be a Eddy Raja Descendant limp-running towards you screaming "You don't mess with Eddy Rajaaaaaa!!"
Message 15 of 16 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Maybe they can do different chapters with scenes referencing different UC games (I didn't play Jak and Crash :smileysad: )

UDF: Ali's idea is good. The zombie thing can be wearing Eddy's vest and his torn shirt. Near where he was, you can grab a gold gun.

UC2: The "Jeff getting attacked by zombie Zoran" idea I stated a few pages back.

UC3: A blonde and some dude in a green french sweater is getting attacked by a zombie in a red button-down shirt and a zombie in a suit vest. You can opt no to help them, like the UC2 idea. :smileywink:

They should all be a side-thing, and when you find all of them you get the trophy titled "In Uncharted Territory".

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 16 of 16 (129 Views)
0 Likes