Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
831 posts

WHUT?! You should see my Black Ops Digglet emblem, people...

Jun 12, 2011

GMRcris wrote:

MauriGzz wrote:

I'm gonna make a Pokeball emblem for sure or a Pokemon if possible.

Really Mauri....really....(facepalm)

Well I'd probably just put the Metroid or Triforce logo as my emblem. Though I'm guessing competition for that Triforce would be thick since I know the Zelda fan population would be greater than the Metroid fanbase. Maybe I'll just make a taco as my emblem....I'll do something like I <3 tacos or something...

WHUT?! You should see my Black Ops Digglet emblem, people send me props mails. Or we can make our clan and make a taco as an emblem, OR RATHER YET  we can name the clan  ''Radical Messicans''. :smileyvery-happy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 29 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1464 posts

I doubt ND would provide the technology to allow us to cr...

Jun 12, 2011

BleachEX wrote:
Prepare to see **bleep** emblems everywhere.

I doubt ND would provide the technology to allow us to create realistic penises for our emblems. Unless it is in text, then that could be a problem. It'll probably be censored like all the naughty clan tags. Wait... the text **bleep** isn't censored... 

I have a bad feeling about this...

why is **bleep** not censored and **bleep** is?

GODDAMN BRONIES!

Message 12 of 29 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Um have you played/seen Black Ops' emblems? You'd be surp...

Jun 12, 2011

mildoo124 wrote:

BleachEX wrote:
Prepare to see **bleep** emblems everywhere.

I doubt ND would provide the technology to allow us to create realistic penises for our emblems. Unless it is in text, then that could be a problem. It'll probably be censored like all the naughty clan tags. 

Um have you played/seen Black Ops' emblems? You'd be surprised how um.... creative people can be.

Message 13 of 29 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1464 posts

I don't play Call of Duty so no.

Jun 12, 2011
I don't play Call of Duty so no.

GODDAMN BRONIES!

Message 14 of 29 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2858 posts

Has the depth of the emblem creator been discussed at all...

Jun 13, 2011

Has the depth of the emblem creator been discussed at all?

From what I've seen it looks like a slightly upgraded version of Halo's.  The player just chooses an emblem image and then a background along  with the colors of each.

Does it have as much customization as Black Op's or is it rather simple  like Halo's?

I myself  don't really care much for the emblems since the character customization is so  deep.  However they're a nice added touch.

Edit:

I  just did a quick Google search and it appears the emblem creator is pretty  similar to Black Op's. 

HOWEVER

It only has  THREE layers to it compared to Black Op's ten.   Thus it  won't have a much potential as Black Op's.  

I myself don't really care much though since the character customization is the main focus.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 15 of 29 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

So will these emblems appear on your character or will th...

Jun 13, 2011

So will these emblems appear on your character or will they appear above your head with your name and in the pre-game lobby?

Message 16 of 29 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
921 posts

They're suppose to appear on your character and sometimes...

Jun 13, 2011

Reidbynature wrote:

So will these emblems appear on your character or will they appear above your head with your name and in the pre-game lobby?

They're suppose to appear on your character and sometimes in the map your playing on. They may appear in more places but that's all I've read about it.

@fadi002: :smileymad:

Message 17 of 29 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Thanks for the info.   I can see it now.  Sign next to em...

Jun 13, 2011

Darkblaze333 wrote:
They're suppose to appear on your character and sometimes in the map your playing on. They may appear in more places but that's all I've read about it.

Thanks for the info.

I can see it now.  Sign next to emlbem reads "Here is player - Reidbynature's humble house.  Free servings of Lead Sandwhich for all".  Either that or a welcome mat that reads "This is NOT A LANDMINE.  Please wipe your feet extra hard.  Cleanlyness is next to Godlyness".

Message 18 of 29 (23 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1195 posts

I am excited for this. I hope we get more options than th...

Jun 13, 2011

Darkblaze333 wrote:

What do you guys think about this new Emblem Creator feature in Uncharted 3? I for one think it's pretty cool. I already have some ideas for what could be my emblem :smileytongue:

*Don't ask me what ideas I have

I am excited for this. I hope we get more options than the CoD emblem creator though. You can be very creative with the emblem creator on Black Ops, but I want more shapes, colors (like brown, because CoD doesn't have brown), and also more editing options. For example, cutting shapes, lowering the opacity, etc.

Message 19 of 29 (23 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
9117 posts

It might (actually, it's likely) only be that way for the...

Jun 13, 2011

KingDustero wrote:

Has the depth of the emblem creator been discussed at all?

From what I've seen it looks like a slightly upgraded version of Halo's.  The player just chooses an emblem image and then a background along  with the colors of each.

Does it have as much customization as Black Op's or is it rather simple  like Halo's?

I myself  don't really care much for the emblems since the character customization is so  deep.  However they're a nice added touch.

Edit:

I  just did a quick Google search and it appears the emblem creator is pretty  similar to Black Op's. 

HOWEVER

It only has  THREE layers to it compared to Black Op's ten.   Thus it  won't have a much potential as Black Op's.  

I myself don't really care much though since the character customization is the main focus.

It might (actually, it's likely) only be that way for the beta. As everything will surely be limited, I don't see why the player emblems won't be the same way. We'll probably get more options once we have our hands on the full game. At least I'm hoping. I love fiddling with the emblems in Black Ops, so only 3 layers altogether would make me sad.

Message 20 of 29 (23 Views)
0 Likes