Sackboy
458 posts

-

Jun 13, 2011

Eugenides wrote:

It might (actually, it's likely) only be that way for the beta. As everything will surely be limited, I don't see why the player emblems won't be the same way. We'll probably get more options once we have our hands on the full game. At least I'm hoping. I love fiddling with the emblems in Black Ops, so only 3 layers altogether would make me sad.

Message 21 of 29 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9167 posts

Well I have no idea how that's relevant...         ... Ahem.

Jun 13, 2011

Well I have no idea how that's relevant...

... Ahem.

Message 22 of 29 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Im going to make an elephant, a wise elephant.

Jun 13, 2011

Im going to make an elephant, a wise elephant.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - teffyz
Message 23 of 29 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Well...

Jun 13, 2011

Yes, I agree with you. There will be thousands or even millions of **bleep** and **bleep** everywhere.

Message 24 of 29 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

I'm hoping that the creator tool is, at least, detailed e...

Jun 13, 2011
I'm hoping that the creator tool is, at least, detailed enough to allow me to show my fandom for my San Francisco Giants. That orange SFover the black background would be a pretty sexy emblem. :smileywink:
Message 25 of 29 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4346 posts

....facepalm.(Obviously not a big fan of pokemon)   LOL....

Jun 14, 2011

MauriGzz wrote:

GMRcris wrote:

MauriGzz wrote:

I'm gonna make a Pokeball emblem for sure or a Pokemon if possible.

Really Mauri....really....(facepalm)

Well I'd probably just put the Metroid or Triforce logo as my emblem. Though I'm guessing competition for that Triforce would be thick since I know the Zelda fan population would be greater than the Metroid fanbase. Maybe I'll just make a taco as my emblem....I'll do something like I <3 tacos or something...

WHUT?! You should see my Black Ops Digglet emblem, people send me props mails. Or we can make our clan and make a taco as an emblem, OR RATHER YET  we can name the clan  ''Radical Messicans''. :smileyvery-happy:

....facepalm.(Obviously not a big fan of pokemon)

LOL. Funny. Unfortunately I will have to decline the whole clan thing. Not going to join a clan, ever. I promised myself that and my old Counter Strike clan that after we "broke up"(tears and tissue papers of old memories ensue.) or whatever you call it.

I'm sure if the tools are competent enough people will plenty of creative ways to make interesting things for their emblems.

Message 26 of 29 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
831 posts

I was just kidding lol. But yeah I don't is gonna be hard...

Jun 14, 2011

GMRcris wrote:

MauriGzz wrote:

GMRcris wrote:

MauriGzz wrote:

I'm gonna make a Pokeball emblem for sure or a Pokemon if possible.

Really Mauri....really....(facepalm)

Well I'd probably just put the Metroid or Triforce logo as my emblem. Though I'm guessing competition for that Triforce would be thick since I know the Zelda fan population would be greater than the Metroid fanbase. Maybe I'll just make a taco as my emblem....I'll do something like I <3 tacos or something...

WHUT?! You should see my Black Ops Digglet emblem, people send me props mails. Or we can make our clan and make a taco as an emblem, OR RATHER YET  we can name the clan  ''Radical Messicans''. :smileyvery-happy:

....facepalm.(Obviously not a big fan of pokemon)

LOL. Funny. Unfortunately I will have to decline the whole clan thing. Not going to join a clan, ever. I promised myself that and my old Counter Strike clan that after we "broke up"(tears and tissue papers of old memories ensue.) or whatever you call it.

I'm sure if the tools are competent enough people will plenty of creative ways to make interesting things for their emblems.

I was just kidding lol. But yeah I don't is gonna be hard to be hard to make a decent emblem.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 27 of 29 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
896 posts

Ten bucks say there will be a lot of people with a Swasti...

Jun 14, 2011

Ten bucks say there will be a lot of people with a Swastika emblem..

..just like in Black Ops.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - SonicVolcano
''Uh-oh.. should I be flattered, or worried?''
Message 28 of 29 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9167 posts

I actually don't think I've ever seen one, ironically. Th...

Jun 14, 2011

SonicVolcano2 wrote:

Ten bucks say there will be a lot of people with a Swastika emblem..

..just like in Black Ops.

I actually don't think I've ever seen one, ironically. The facepalm-inducing emblems I always see fall much more into the "vulgar/childish" category. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 29 of 29 (45 Views)
0 Likes