Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Mar 06 2013
By: SicParvisMagna6 Hekseville Citizen 362 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

Emblem header keeps showing exclamination mark

13 replies 265 views Edited Mar 6, 2013
Has anyone else experienced this l mean am l missing something?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (265 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/22/2009
Offline
2251 posts
 

Re: Emblem header keeps showing exclamination mark

Mar 6, 2013

SicParvisMagna6 wrote:
Has anyone else experienced this l mean am l missing something?

a lot of people have it, we have yet to know why exactly

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (254 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Emblem header keeps showing exclamination mark

Mar 6, 2013

Because ND will offer some exclusive emblems to certain people in a tournament. Check the US PS blog...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (249 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/22/2009
Offline
2251 posts
 

Re: Emblem header keeps showing exclamination mark

[ Edited ]
Mar 6, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Because ND will offer some exclusive emblems to certain people in a tournament. Check the US PS blog...


doesn't explain how people are "unlocking" them now though, that's just like when they bring new gun skins into the tournament you don't get an exclamation mark until you've officially unlocked it

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (238 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Emblem header keeps showing exclamination mark

Mar 6, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Because ND will offer some exclusive emblems to certain people in a tournament. Check the US PS blog...


doesn't explain how people are "unlocking" them now though, that's just like when they bring new gun skins into the tournament you don't get an exclamation mark until you've officially unlocked it


I presume that the winners will receive a voucher code to unlock them.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (235 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/06/2012
Offline
362 posts
 

Re: Emblem header keeps showing exclamination mark

Mar 6, 2013
Ok good l thought there for a minute that l was the only one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (224 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10014 posts
 

Re: Emblem header keeps showing exclamination mark

Mar 7, 2013

Is it the gun and moustache thing? Honestly with the limited modifications you can do, it's really hard to make a cool logo, even if you have cool logo parts.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (179 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/17/2010
Offline
5496 posts
 

Re: Emblem header keeps showing exclamination mark

Mar 7, 2013

This is just going to show you how incompetent ND is. Leaving an exclamination mark there is just very game breaking. Tsk tsk...:smileytongue:

 

I doubt you could come up with anything offensive even if you had the ability to move around the emblems. Embelm creator in this game is a complete joke compared to more advanced ones in COD for example. 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10014 posts
 

Re: Emblem header keeps showing exclamination mark

Mar 7, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

This is just going to show you how incompetent ND is. Leaving an exclamination mark there is just very game breaking. Tsk tsk...:smileytongue:

 

I doubt you could come up with anything offensive even if you had the ability to move around the emblems. Embelm creator in this game is a complete joke compared to more advanced ones in COD for example. 


Best I can do is unlock the piggyback logos and recreate them. :l

 

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (164 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4568 posts
 

Re: Emblem header keeps showing exclamination mark

Mar 7, 2013
It is there because ND can't code their own game right.

It's been more than a year and we at still getting exclamation marks on stuff that is hidden, idk how they still haven't fixed this stuff.

It's because of a few emblems that they haven't released yet, some for the world championship tournament and others that we are not sure of yet.

( It could be levels 75-100 like most people have wanted since 1.13, or it could be something stupid which nobody wants since that seems what ND is best at adding to their game.)

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (162 Views)
Reply
0 Likes