Keyblade Wielder
8690 posts

Re: Emblem header keeps showing exclamination mark

[ Edited ]
Mar 7, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:

( It could be levels 75-100 like most people have wanted since 1.13, or it could be something stupid which nobody wants since that seems what ND is best at adding to their game.)

A lot of people wanted a classic mode but after they got it, well, it became something stupid nobody wanted. Not trying to derail topic. I think we've got the answer and can happily say

/thread*

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 11 of 14 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Mar 7, 2013
^That's true, but I never wanted classic, classic sucks and hardcore was much better.

The only good change was being able to use treasure hunter, but even that was too late because I already got lucky and got Talbots Fal Smiley Tongue

Levels would be different though, it would give players something to work towards and progress through while they play and would be completely optional Smiley Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 12 of 14 (199 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 7, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
^That's true, but I never wanted classic, classic sucks and hardcore was much better.

I love you.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 13 of 14 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
19924 posts

Mar 7, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

( It could be levels 75-100 like most people have wanted since 1.13, or it could be something stupid which nobody wants since that seems what ND is best at adding to their game.)

A lot of people wanted a classic mode but after they got it, well, it became something stupid nobody wanted. Not trying to derail topic. I think we've got the answer and can happily say

/thead

I like Classic Mode.

Also, 10/10 new sig.

Message 14 of 14 (194 Views)
0 Likes