Treasure Hunter
6386 posts

Re: Emblem header keeps showing exclamination mark

[ Edited ]
Mar 7, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:

( It could be levels 75-100 like most people have wanted since 1.13, or it could be something stupid which nobody wants since that seems what ND is best at adding to their game.)

A lot of people wanted a classic mode but after they got it, well, it became something stupid nobody wanted. Not trying to derail topic. I think we've got the answer and can happily say

/thread*

Message 11 of 14 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Mar 7, 2013
^That's true, but I never wanted classic, classic sucks and hardcore was much better.

The only good change was being able to use treasure hunter, but even that was too late because I already got lucky and got Talbots Fal :smileytongue:

Levels would be different though, it would give players something to work towards and progress through while they play and would be completely optional :smileyhappy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 12 of 14 (144 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10164 posts

Mar 7, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
^That's true, but I never wanted classic, classic sucks and hardcore was much better.

I love you.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 13 of 14 (140 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
19053 posts

Mar 7, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

( It could be levels 75-100 like most people have wanted since 1.13, or it could be something stupid which nobody wants since that seems what ND is best at adding to their game.)

A lot of people wanted a classic mode but after they got it, well, it became something stupid nobody wanted. Not trying to derail topic. I think we've got the answer and can happily say

/thead

I like Classic Mode.

Also, 10/10 new sig.

Message 14 of 14 (139 Views)
0 Likes