Message 1 of 6 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Re: Error code 80710092

Aug 22, 2013

Pacalini wrote:
What's this mean?

I don't know, where did you get it? during signing in on playstation network? or something in Uncharted 3? some more information please, I'm not a wizard Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 6 (236 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Aug 22, 2013
If you receive this error code ( 80710092) when tryin to connect your PlayStation 3 to the Network, this can sometimes be related to scheduled maintenance on the PSN. The code can appear when trying to do some of the following things:

Signing- In.
Accessing Account Settings.
Trying to connect to a game online.
Accessing of purchasing from the PSN Store.
However when maintenance is not occuring and the error code is still present, this will be related to your internet connection. If you have a new router I would make sure it has the latest firmware installed for it, and when setting up ensure there are no firewalls/additional security activated.

In regards to the connection the ISP (Internet Service Provider) sometimes make amendments to the connection so check with them there are no issues there. Additional functions such as DMZ and Port Numbers can also be used for a better connection.
Message 3 of 6 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Aug 22, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
If you receive this error code ( 80710092) when tryin to connect your PlayStation 3 to the Network, this can sometimes be related to scheduled maintenance on the PSN. The code can appear when trying to do some of the following things:

Signing- In.
Accessing Account Settings.
Trying to connect to a game online.
Accessing of purchasing from the PSN Store.
However when maintenance is not occuring and the error code is still present, this will be related to your internet connection. If you have a new router I would make sure it has the latest firmware installed for it, and when setting up ensure there are no firewalls/additional security activated.

In regards to the connection the ISP (Internet Service Provider) sometimes make amendments to the connection so check with them there are no issues there. Additional functions such as DMZ and Port Numbers can also be used for a better connection.

there is a maintanance planned for august 22, but that's still a few hours away if I'm not mistaken, I'm not on my ps3 currently, but perhaps someone else can confirm that you can still sign in, so that we know that it's not a maintanance problem

Message 4 of 6 (222 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Aug 22, 2013
I'm able to sign in right now, but I've heard lots of things in the past, many could be completely false. Such as, not all areas will be effected during maintenance. I've had several people on my friends list complain about the same problem at the same time before, while I didn't experience it at all. So I'm not sure.
Message 5 of 6 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10201 posts

Aug 22, 2013
It's a connection error bro. That happens to me A LOT. Reset routers and PS3.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 6 of 6 (207 Views)
0 Likes