18 replies 697 views Edited Apr 22, 2013

Message 1 of 19 (697 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2139 posts

Re: Escape "One Shot At This"... I am stuck

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2013
In Uncharted 3 single player? Wrong forum if so, but where are you stuck?

This was my favorite chapter.
Pepsi
Message 2 of 19 (693 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Thats the campaign right? your in the wrong place for that this is multiplayer, saying that check walkthroughs online, even though I played the game twice I cant remember much, sorry

Oops Right? - Tess : The Last of Us
Message 3 of 19 (688 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Apr 22, 2013
I'm thinking U3 SP. Still wrong forum since this is MP. But what part are you having trouble with?
Message 4 of 19 (685 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 22, 2013

I am 75% complete, but for some reason or another, I am unable complete this chapter.

Message 5 of 19 (673 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Apr 22, 2013

flatround wrote:

I am 75% complete, but for some reason or another, I am unable complete this chapter.

Describe the chapter/bit your stuck on to jog my memory

Message 6 of 19 (670 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Maybe this will help. From Yahoo Answers

Q. So I'm on level 16, "one shot at this" in Uncharted 3. I get to the part where they're like "whoa, how many are there?" "we'll have to do this silently." it's where all the guards are Patrolling the one area. I silently take out all the guards I see without being spotted. Then I sneak up the last two in front of the door, and I can't take them out without one yelling for backup. Then all hell breaks loose and so many guys come and kill me. If I try to run and go on top of the building(where you're supposed to go) before killing everyone, there's no ladder so I can't jump down! 

And even though I save before those last two guys, it makes me start over where I've been spotted so I have no chance and have to start the ENTIRE chapter over. 

Can someone please help me? How do I finish this part without being spotted? I suck at video games and am playing on very easy mode, ha ha. When I get spotted and kill a lot of guys, more come in. It seems impossible.

A.You cant finish that part unspotted, I was taking everyone out one by one perfectly, but more kept coming and coming, then they started noticing the bodies on the ground and started to call back-up and hell breaks lose. When you fight make sure you are in an area where only enemies can come in from, that way your safe if the enemies from behind start to kill you. Also its best if you can find the Bolt-T Sniper rifle and aim quickly at the ones on top.

Message 7 of 19 (663 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Apr 22, 2013
I try to hang back in the garage and let them continually come to me. There's cover in there too. Plus, if things start getting overwhelming, you can run through the open trailer on the right side of the garage. Keep in mind, snipers will be up high on the trailers. Keep at it, you'll get it eventually.
Message 8 of 19 (648 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Apr 22, 2013
The last two will always spot you. I've tried. I even threw a propane tank and shot it to kill them both, but they got alerted anyway.

If you wanna take it slow, just sneak kill them until you get the T-Bolt or the Hammer drops.

Then start shooting.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 9 of 19 (642 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Apr 22, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
The last two will always spot you. I've tried. I even threw a propane tank and shot it to kill them both, but they got alerted anyway.

If you wanna take it slow, just sneak kill them until you get the T-Bolt or the Hammer drops.

Then start shooting.

actually you can finish that part unspottedit's hard, but I can do it all the time if I want, here are some tips:

- study their patrols and make sure you take a guy out only if no other enemy will be patrolling past them

- if their is always an enemy who will see him dying, this happens once I believe then move quickly on to that opponent and make sure that he will not see the previous enemy you killed

- now the hardest thing is the 2 guys standing in front of you way out, what you must do is lure 1 of them to you, you can lure opponents by going out of cover quickly and then hide again, he will see you for a second but is uncertain if he did see you or not, so he will go investigate, first by just carefully looking in your direction, then you have to lure him a second time to make him come to you, to investige what he saw, when that happens, move around him and shoot with your silencer the other bad guy that is still standing near your way out, then take out the enemy who was investigating you, this way there will be no back-up enemy's, it is possible, but hard, just don't give up to soon...

Message 10 of 19 (625 Views)
0 Likes