Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Escape "One Shot At This"... I am stuck

Apr 22, 2013
^ I already finished the campaign. Twice on both accounts.

TSD did the careful sneaking method, Teammate did the "Silencer? Oh, you mean that gun I exchanged for this mother-freaking shotgun" Method.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 11 of 19 (514 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Escape "One Shot At This"... I am stuck

Apr 22, 2013
I tell you, as much as it was easy playing as TSD (I never failed Hitman, what UP), teammate was more fun. It's like playing Spec Ops The Line minus the guilt and the sadness and the conscience.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 12 of 19 (513 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
3518 posts
 

Re: Escape "One Shot At This"... I am stuck

Apr 22, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
^ I already finished the campaign. Twice on both accounts.

TSD did the careful sneaking method, Teammate did the "Silencer? Oh, you mean that gun I exchanged for this mother-freaking shotgun" Method.

I don't really understand your reply? I thought you said before that you can't do that part without getting spotted and there are back-up opponents coming in, but I replied that you can do that part unspotted, I didn't say you didn't complete the campaign yet, because of course you can complete that part when you get spotted, you just kill the extra bad guys and continue, but I'm just saying you can do it stealthily Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 19 (509 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/19/2013
Offline
194 posts
 

Re: Escape "One Shot At This"... I am stuck

Apr 22, 2013
you have to be more specific with your question about the campaign
Message 14 of 19 (488 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/22/2009
Offline
2348 posts
 

Re: Escape "One Shot At This"... I am stuck

Apr 22, 2013

IMO, this has the easiest campaign on crushing in the series, kinda odd to see a series like this, but in terms of difficulty from hardest to easiest it would be: U1 > U2 > U3 (i'm really not sure if i've just gotten better over the years or if the parts i had trouble with were also considered to be troublesome for other players, in my eyes all 3 uncharted games are pretty easy platinums (and fun to play too, my kind of game Smiley Happy)

Message 15 of 19 (483 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/19/2013
Offline
194 posts
 

Re: Escape "One Shot At This"... I am stuck

Apr 23, 2013
yes the platforming in Uncharted 1 were ridiculously hard. So were the endless mobs of guys
Message 16 of 19 (474 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/22/2009
Offline
2348 posts
 

Re: Escape "One Shot At This"... I am stuck

Apr 23, 2013

sasspackage wrote:
yes the platforming in Uncharted 1 were ridiculously hard. So were the endless mobs of guys

really the only part that i remember being really hard was the final fight scene on the boat, i can't recall why though, it's been so long since i've played it Smiley Tongue

Message 17 of 19 (472 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: Escape "One Shot At This"... I am stuck

[ Edited ]
Apr 23, 2013

Oh yeah I remember 'One Shot At This'! I did that on Crushing. Just like in MP, stealth hates me so I got like 2 stealth kills and then went back to the very beginning where Elena was hiding. They go there to you naturally and I could take them out easy. Just try to find a shotgun then when an armoured guy comes just blast the hell out of him. And if that guy can't finish it even on very easy then oh god... I'd hate to see him try to beat Lazarevic in U2...

Bang Bang!

Message 18 of 19 (469 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
6979 posts
 

Re: Escape "One Shot At This"... I am stuck

Apr 23, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Oh yeah I remember 'One Shot At This'! I did that on Crushing. Just like in MP, stealth hates me so I got like 2 stealth kills and then went back to the very beginning where Elena was hiding. They go there to you naturally and I could take them out easy. Just try to find a shotgun then when an armoured guy comes just blast the hell out of him. And if that guy can't finish it even on very easy then oh god... I'd hate to see him try to beat Lazarevic in U2...


I still remember the Lazarevic fight in UC2...

Normal mode- I died constantly and finally beat him after dozens of tries

Hard mode- I beat him on my 3rd try

Crushing mode- I beat him on my first try.

 

I confused myself.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 19 of 19 (447 Views)
Reply
0 Likes