Keyblade Wielder
9807 posts

Re: Escape "One Shot At This"... I am stuck

Apr 22, 2013
^ I already finished the campaign. Twice on both accounts.

TSD did the careful sneaking method, Teammate did the "Silencer? Oh, you mean that gun I exchanged for this mother-freaking shotgun" Method.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9807 posts

Apr 22, 2013
I tell you, as much as it was easy playing as TSD (I never failed Hitman, what UP), teammate was more fun. It's like playing Spec Ops The Line minus the guilt and the sadness and the conscience.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2834 posts

Apr 22, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
^ I already finished the campaign. Twice on both accounts.

TSD did the careful sneaking method, Teammate did the "Silencer? Oh, you mean that gun I exchanged for this mother-freaking shotgun" Method.

I don't really understand your reply? I thought you said before that you can't do that part without getting spotted and there are back-up opponents coming in, but I replied that you can do that part unspotted, I didn't say you didn't complete the campaign yet, because of course you can complete that part when you get spotted, you just kill the extra bad guys and continue, but I'm just saying you can do it stealthily :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Apr 22, 2013
you have to be more specific with your question about the campaign
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2186 posts

Apr 22, 2013

IMO, this has the easiest campaign on crushing in the series, kinda odd to see a series like this, but in terms of difficulty from hardest to easiest it would be: U1 > U2 > U3 (i'm really not sure if i've just gotten better over the years or if the parts i had trouble with were also considered to be troublesome for other players, in my eyes all 3 uncharted games are pretty easy platinums (and fun to play too, my kind of game :smileyhappy:)

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Apr 23, 2013
yes the platforming in Uncharted 1 were ridiculously hard. So were the endless mobs of guys
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2186 posts

Apr 23, 2013

sasspackage wrote:
yes the platforming in Uncharted 1 were ridiculously hard. So were the endless mobs of guys

really the only part that i remember being really hard was the final fight scene on the boat, i can't recall why though, it's been so long since i've played it :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 23, 2013

Oh yeah I remember 'One Shot At This'! I did that on Crushing. Just like in MP, stealth hates me so I got like 2 stealth kills and then went back to the very beginning where Elena was hiding. They go there to you naturally and I could take them out easy. Just try to find a shotgun then when an armoured guy comes just blast the hell out of him. And if that guy can't finish it even on very easy then oh god... I'd hate to see him try to beat Lazarevic in U2...

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5269 posts

Apr 23, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Oh yeah I remember 'One Shot At This'! I did that on Crushing. Just like in MP, stealth hates me so I got like 2 stealth kills and then went back to the very beginning where Elena was hiding. They go there to you naturally and I could take them out easy. Just try to find a shotgun then when an armoured guy comes just blast the hell out of him. And if that guy can't finish it even on very easy then oh god... I'd hate to see him try to beat Lazarevic in U2...

I still remember the Lazarevic fight in UC2...

Normal mode- I died constantly and finally beat him after dozens of tries

Hard mode- I beat him on my 3rd try

Crushing mode- I beat him on my first try.

I confused myself.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (129 Views)
0 Likes