Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 10 2012
By: PancakePuppet Splicer 46 posts

Everyone Is Using Flynn's M9? Wow..

[ Edited ]
66 replies 667 views Edited Nov 10, 2012

Hello, people. 

Sorry for making another thread but this is the last one for today. You noticed how people are beginning to use Flynn's M9 more often now? It makes me laugh at how people who are un able to aim use Flynn's M9 to get cheap kills. Hell, you can blindfire from 5 feet away and you'll get a kill. Isn't that great!? /sarcasm. ND, please do something about blindfire because it's so broken that people don't need to aim anymore. Actually, I didn't understand the point of implementing a blindifre mod in the game?... 

Thats all and please don't stoop to their level and use Flynn's m9. 

Sincerely, PancakePuppet

Message 1 of 67 (667 Views)
Survivor
2867 posts

Re: Everyone Is Using Flynn's M9? Wow..

Nov 10, 2012

Aiming and blindfire is a Balance.  You do not Aim when you are right next to someone with a pistol do you?

2544133150[1].png

Message 2 of 67 (630 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Nov 10, 2012

GloZorCoMeTh wrote:

Aiming and blindfire is a Balance.  You do not Aim when you are right next to someone with a pistol do you?

Lol.  You're dodging the question. I'm saying why is Blindfire so accurate, and why Are people using Flynn's m9'to make it worse? It's like a spam and an exploit. 

Sincerely, PancakePuppet

Message 3 of 67 (615 Views)
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Nov 10, 2012

You have to stay a little farther back if you got a lot people using that. Your right that much blindfire on a gun like that is not needed. I mean on the arm micro or para it makes sense. If you stay a little farther back. You can take out the blindfiring guys that are trying to blindfire your teamate. I use the Chloe's M9 on all modes except team obj. On obj I use the Jade M9 because I tend to run into more than one enemy at a time then. :smileyhappy:

R.I.P POGO
Message 4 of 67 (610 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Nov 10, 2012

I don't use it, because it doesn't have Reload Speed. Chloe's M9 is better IMHO.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 5 of 67 (599 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Nov 10, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

I don't use it, because it doesn't have Reload Speed. Chloe's M9 is better IMHO.

Chloe's m9 moves too quick for me. :smileytongue: 

Sincerely, PancakePuppet

Message 6 of 67 (592 Views)
Survivor
2179 posts

Nov 10, 2012

PancakePuppet wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Chloe's m9 moves too quick for me. :smileytongue: 

Any gun with reload speed is automatically superior to any other variations IMHO. While that is an opinion most would disagree on, its something I just say is true, based on experience.  I have a bad habit in every single game I play to reload after every shot so any gun that does it faster is better for me. Thats why I like using the Space Helmet. It gives you a mini RS mod and looks awesome. And I really have underestimated Scope Zoom. When you use AK w/ Accuracy and Scope Zoom you get a long range automatic :smileyhappy:

Message 7 of 67 (570 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Nov 10, 2012
Big clip is better. If you reload int he middle of a firefight with a competent opponent, your guaranteed a loss, while big clip can let you attack more enemies. And stop complaining about Flynn's M9 people. It's just overused. We should be attacking the RoF mod and overalls M9 BA.

Message 8 of 67 (564 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
Big clip is better. If you reload int he middle of a firefight with a competent opponent, your guaranteed a loss, while big clip can let you attack more enemies. And stop complaining about Flynn's M9 people. It's just overused. We should be attacking the RoF mod and overalls M9 BA.

Big Clip makes it so you don't have to reload while your enemy does and Reload Speed makes it so you can reload faster than your opponent. Overall they serve the same purpose, which is to give you an advantage of some sort in gun fights. Like I said, not everybody would agree that Reload speed is better. The 2 mods cancel each other out essentially, but when you used together they can be unstoppable. And everybody is hating on Flynn's M9 because it has a Blindfire Accuracy mod (which makes M9's Blindfire even worst than it already is) which is what makes it overused. Therefore its getting complained about alot. Even though I will say that the best guns of all time are the ones with Clip Size and Reload Speed, again IMO.

Message 9 of 67 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Nov 10, 2012

I use Flynn's M9 and will continue to use Flynn's M9 because people continue to use ROF. Thank you.

Message 10 of 67 (521 Views)
0 Likes