Wastelander
775 posts

Re: Everyone Is Using Flynn's M9? Wow..

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

Despur4do wrote:

a20198610 wrote:

Flynn's M9 is better than Chloe's or Marlowe's.
First and the most important: You have 47 bullets in clip instead of 32.
Add to this for axample Chloe's Halo & Wings stat hat, and Your M9 gonna have 50 bullets in clip!

I also prefered faster reload, but it's not gonna help too much if You run out all 32 bulets in clip on bunny hopping/rolling enemy. Usually when my aim was liitle off in those situations and I finnaly started to hit him/her again ammo in clip ended, and naturally I lose. With bigger clip, that situation never have place.

Jade's>Flynn's>Chloe's>Marlowe's M9

Your order of M9s are almost right.. CEPT

Ree Longbow Custom M9>Jade's>Flynn's>Cloe's>Marlowe's

Join the LWO revolution.. Longbow World Order today

What do You mean by "ree longbow"?

Oh and the best M9 is custom M9 with ROF and bigger clip, but it cost Me Fleet Foot or Cloacked, so I don't care about it.

Also, ROFM9 (without using Weapon Expert lv.3) it's not that great choice when You need to deal with faster reload and bigger clip users.

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Message 41 of 67 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Can we just all agree on the M9 being the new Gmal (as in every player uses it these days). No M9 is better than another, its preference/opinion.

Message 42 of 67 (128 Views)
Wastelander
820 posts

Nov 14, 2012

a20198610 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

a20198610 wrote:

Flynn's M9 is better than Chloe's or Marlowe's.
First and the most important: You have 47 bullets in clip instead of 32.
Add to this for axample Chloe's Halo & Wings stat hat, and Your M9 gonna have 50 bullets in clip!

I also prefered faster reload, but it's not gonna help too much if You run out all 32 bulets in clip on bunny hopping/rolling enemy. Usually when my aim was liitle off in those situations and I finnaly started to hit him/her again ammo in clip ended, and naturally I lose. With bigger clip, that situation never have place.

Jade's>Flynn's>Chloe's>Marlowe's M9

Your order of M9s are almost right.. CEPT

Ree Longbow Custom M9>Jade's>Flynn's>Cloe's>Marlowe's

Join the LWO revolution.. Longbow World Order today

Oh and the best M9 is custom M9 with ROF and bigger clip, but it cost Me Fleet Foot or Cloacked, so I don't care about it.

Also, ROFM9 (without using Weapon Expert lv.3) it's not that great choice when You need to deal with faster reload and bigger clip users.

The Ree Longbow Custom M9 is the M9 with rate of fire/extended clip, and Ree Longbow is a well known forum troll known for his love of shotguns, close quarters combat, blindfire, hate mail, one on one challeges, and camping.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 43 of 67 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

Can we just all agree on the M9 being the new Gmal (as in every player uses it these days). No M9 is better than another, its preference/opinion.

G-Mal with accuracy mod is still great. You can still killing players with 2 full bursts under 1 secons on most of the ranges. (Except long range) I choose him every time when Airport, Graveyard, Fort, or Museum,  was choosen. 

If You add for him stat hat which give You Call Out, it's like pre 1.13 Elena's G-Mal with normal clip and reload speed.

But I guess M9 is just easier for most of players. Escpecially scrubby ROF M9.

.........................................................................................................
Message 44 of 67 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

Despur4do wrote:

The Ree Longbow Custom M9 is the M9 with rate of fire/extended clip, and Ree Longbow is a well known forum troll known for his love of shotguns, close quarters combat, blindfire, hate mail, one on one challeges, and camping.

LOL, then i shooted correct Smiley Wink

Message 45 of 67 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Nov 14, 2012

a20198610 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

LOL, then i shooted correct Smiley Wink

Your user name is uninterestingly interesting. what does it mean?

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 46 of 67 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

Despur4do wrote:

It's a shame to admit, but I didn't had any good ideas on my PSN nick name. I used first word of my name, year 2010 and year of my born.

I though I could change him later.

I was wrong. Smiley Mad

Derp.

Message 47 of 67 (111 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Nov 14, 2012

I only use Flynn's M9 because it looks cool (pre-reset). I find the blindfire mod to be less important than the reload mod, that's why I stick to Marlowe's or Chloe's M9.

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Message 48 of 67 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Nov 14, 2012

a20198610 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

It's a shame to admit, but I didn't had any good ideas on my PSN nick name. I used first word of my name, year 2010 and year of my born.

I was wrong. Smiley Mad

Derp.

ive had over 8 accounts, i have an identity crisis. it took me an hour to figure out a contructive creative way to make my user name desperado in some form or another. always wanted that as a user name.

Message 49 of 67 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Nov 14, 2012

a20198610 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

I was wrong. Smiley Mad

Derp.

Cool origion of name but what does people call you on mic?

Message 50 of 67 (84 Views)
0 Likes