Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
820 posts
 

Re: Everyone Is Using Flynn's M9? Wow..

Nov 14, 2012

Andrew_Coolog wrote:

I only use Flynn's M9 because it looks cool (pre-reset). I find the blindfire mod to be less important than the reload mod, that's why I stick to Marlowe's or Chloe's M9.


 

Flynns M9 looks awesome with the silver tribal overlaying gunmetal greys but it lack the rate of fire and i am a blindfire noob who wants an advantage so i just use custom weapons.


The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 67 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/08/2011
Offline
775 posts
 

Re: Everyone Is Using Flynn's M9? Wow..

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

Despur4do wrote:

a20198610 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

 

Your user name is uninterestingly interesting. what does it mean?


It's a shame to admit, but I didn't had any good ideas on my PSN nick name. I used first word of my name, year 2010 and year of my born.

I though I could change him later.

I was wrong. :smileymad:

Derp.


ive had over 8 accounts, i have an identity crisis. it took me an hour to figure out a contructive creative way to make my user name desperado in some form or another. always wanted that as a user name.

 


Well if I would check first that my choice gonna stay with me forever, I would choose something more awsome like: I_Will_Never_Lose, JohnyBravoClone or X-X-x-x-x-Great_Destroyer-x-x-x-X-X.

:smileyvery-happy: 

 

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 67 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Online
2179 posts
 

Re: Everyone Is Using Flynn's M9? Wow..

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

Andrew_Coolog wrote:

I only use Flynn's M9 because it looks cool (pre-reset). I find the blindfire mod to be less important than the reload mod, that's why I stick to Marlowe's or Chloe's M9.


IKR. It had the most badass design of all the treasure weapons IMO. Thats why I use Flynn's Gmal these days. And regarding weapons in general, here are basically what I think the M9 and its variations amounts to these days.

 

M9 - Slow reload speed, high RoF. If you dare use the RoF mod on this gun, you have no skill at all. And if you main it, as in use a majority of the time your even worst. All M9 variations have their own advantages and disadvantages

 

Chloe's-

Pros: Gets rid of the M9's biggest problem which is its awfuly slow reload speed, gives extended zoom for increased accuracy

Cons: Callout, people will be taking your kills left and right, even though this is something not everybody cares about. It does have a really small clip, but since you can reload instantly I don't see any real trouble with that.

 

Marlowe's-

Pros: High ammo means you won't have to use boosters to replenish your supply. Reload speed gets rid of M9's biggest problem

Cons: Not many, tbh. Once again, small clip, but since you can reload fast there are no problems

 

Flynn's

Pros: Large clip means more time shooting, less time reloading. Blindfire accuracy sadly is on this weapon, making it a tryhard gun. 

Cons: SLOW AS **bleep** RELOAD SPEED. If your aim is any good, you can take on multiple enemies and kill them on without the need to reload. But if you happen to be even slightly off, that group of enemies will take you down. This gun works well in 1v1 gunfights best

 

Jade-

Pros: Best of both worlds, RS AND CS. 

Cons: Low ammo, Daredevil/Ammo Award is basically a necessity with this gun.

 

There you have it, basically each M9's current situation as far as usefulness and skillfulness goes.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 67 (97 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 12/08/2011
Offline
775 posts
 

Re: Everyone Is Using Flynn's M9? Wow..

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

Andrew_Coolog wrote:

I only use Flynn's M9 because it looks cool (pre-reset). I find the blindfire mod to be less important than the reload mod, that's why I stick to Marlowe's or Chloe's M9.


IKR. It had the most badass design of all the treasure weapons IMO. Thats why I use Flynn's Gmal these days. And regarding weapons in general, here are basically what I think the M9 and its variations amounts to these days.

 

 

Chloe's-

Pros: Gets rid of the M9's biggest problem which is its awfuly slow reload speed, gives extended zoom for increased accuracy

Cons: Callout, people will be taking your kills left and right, even though this is something not everybody cares about. It does have a really small clip, but since you can reload instantly I don't see any real trouble with that.

 

There you have it, basically each M9's current situation as far as usefulness and skillfulness goes.

 


I hope You are not one of those greedy players who avoiding using Call Out to help your team mates in Team Objective, Plunder or intensive, close TDM? ;>

I asking about that coz You puted Call Out to Cons.

For team working Call Out is the best thing to help your team win.

 

Still; Jade's and Flynn's M9 with Call Out stat hat win everything in those modes.

I'm agree with almost everything else. 

 

Ps You forget about Spyder's M9 anyway. :smileywink:

 

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 67 (90 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Online
2179 posts
 

Re: Everyone Is Using Flynn's M9? Wow..

Nov 14, 2012

a20198610 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Andrew_Coolog wrote:

I only use Flynn's M9 because it looks cool (pre-reset). I find the blindfire mod to be less important than the reload mod, that's why I stick to Marlowe's or Chloe's M9.


IKR. It had the most badass design of all the treasure weapons IMO. Thats why I use Flynn's Gmal these days. And regarding weapons in general, here are basically what I think the M9 and its variations amounts to these days.

 

 

Chloe's-

Pros: Gets rid of the M9's biggest problem which is its awfuly slow reload speed, gives extended zoom for increased accuracy

Cons: Callout, people will be taking your kills left and right, even though this is something not everybody cares about. It does have a really small clip, but since you can reload instantly I don't see any real trouble with that.

 

There you have it, basically each M9's current situation as far as usefulness and skillfulness goes.

 


I hope You are not one of those greedy players who avoiding using Call Out to help your team mates in Team Objective, Plunder or intensive, close TDM? :smileyembarrassed:

I asking about that coz You puted Call Out to  Cons

For team working Call Out is the best thing to help your team win.

 

Still; Jade's Flynn's and M9 with Cal Out stat hat win everything in those modes.

I'm agree with almost everything else. 

 

 

 


I basically am, but my kills get stolen anyway. Call Out is usually banned in competitive play and I typically try to play by those standards. Plus using Call Out encourages gangbanging, which I absolutely despise. Plus I said, not everbody cares about that, its just my opinion. Thats why my main guns are PAX/Flynn's Gmal, the Jade M9, Eddy's FAL, and Draza's Dragon. Notice none of them have Call Out. While yes, using it makes you more of a team player, I refuse to play like those **bleep** in parties of 5 who will hold each other's genitals trying their **bleep** off to win a casual match. Sorry for the foul language, I just feel that was my best way of expressing my thoughts.

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 67 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
820 posts
 

Re: Everyone Is Using Flynn's M9? Wow..

Nov 14, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

a20198610 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Andrew_Coolog wrote:

I only use Flynn's M9 because it looks cool (pre-reset). I find the blindfire mod to be less important than the reload mod, that's why I stick to Marlowe's or Chloe's M9.


IKR. It had the most badass design of all the treasure weapons IMO. Thats why I use Flynn's Gmal these days. And regarding weapons in general, here are basically what I think the M9 and its variations amounts to these days.

 

 

Chloe's-

Pros: Gets rid of the M9's biggest problem which is its awfuly slow reload speed, gives extended zoom for increased accuracy

Cons: Callout, people will be taking your kills left and right, even though this is something not everybody cares about. It does have a really small clip, but since you can reload instantly I don't see any real trouble with that.

 

There you have it, basically each M9's current situation as far as usefulness and skillfulness goes.

 


I hope You are not one of those greedy players who avoiding using Call Out to help your team mates in Team Objective, Plunder or intensive, close TDM? :smileyembarrassed:

I asking about that coz You puted Call Out to  Cons

For team working Call Out is the best thing to help your team win.

 

Still; Jade's Flynn's and M9 with Cal Out stat hat win everything in those modes.

I'm agree with almost everything else. 

 

 

 


I basically am, but my kills get stolen anyway. Call Out is usually banned in competitive play and I typically try to play by those standards. Plus using Call Out encourages gangbanging, which I absolutely despise. Plus I said, not everbody cares about that, its just my opinion. Thats why my main guns are PAX/Flynn's Gmal, the Jade M9, Eddy's FAL, and Draza's Dragon. Notice none of them have Call Out. While yes, using it makes you more of a team player, I refuse to play like those **bleep** in parties of 5 who will hold each other's genitals trying their **bleep** off to win a casual match. Sorry for the foul language, I just feel that was my best way of expressing my thoughts.


i hate getting gangbanged too but thats what hatemail challenging people to one on ones are for! lol.

 

callout is one of the best weapon mods TBH

 


The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 67 (72 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Online
2179 posts
 

Re: Everyone Is Using Flynn's M9? Wow..

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

Oh I didn't forget about Spyder's M9. I just didn't bother to say anything about it since its so awful and useless. The only people that even use it is if they haven't unlocked the other variations or are below the level that the M9 is unlocked at. Oh and Despur4do..... you must be a troll, right? Call Out is SA in the form of a mod... no thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 67 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/05/2012
Offline
155 posts
 

Re: Everyone Is Using Flynn's M9? Wow..

Nov 14, 2012

What?! All i have seen was M9 ROF with Max ammo.............

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 67 (64 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/08/2011
Offline
775 posts
 

Re: Everyone Is Using Flynn's M9? Wow..

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

a20198610 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Andrew_Coolog wrote:

I only use Flynn's M9 because it looks cool (pre-reset). I find the blindfire mod to be less important than the reload mod, that's why I stick to Marlowe's or Chloe's M9.


IKR. It had the most badass design of all the treasure weapons IMO. Thats why I use Flynn's Gmal these days. And regarding weapons in general, here are basically what I think the M9 and its variations amounts to these days.

 

 

Chloe's-

Pros: Gets rid of the M9's biggest problem which is its awfuly slow reload speed, gives extended zoom for increased accuracy

Cons: Callout, people will be taking your kills left and right, even though this is something not everybody cares about. It does have a really small clip, but since you can reload instantly I don't see any real trouble with that.

 

There you have it, basically each M9's current situation as far as usefulness and skillfulness goes.

 


I hope You are not one of those greedy players who avoiding using Call Out to help your team mates in Team Objective, Plunder or intensive, close TDM? :smileyembarrassed:

I asking about that coz You puted Call Out to  Cons

For team working Call Out is the best thing to help your team win.

 

Still; Jade's Flynn's and M9 with Cal Out stat hat win everything in those modes.

I'm agree with almost everything else. 

 

 

 


I basically am, but my kills get stolen anyway. Call Out is usually banned in competitive play and I typically try to play by those standards. Plus using Call Out encourages gangbanging, which I absolutely despise. Plus I said, not everbody cares about that, its just my opinion. Thats why my main guns are PAX/Flynn's Gmal, the Jade M9, Eddy's FAL, and Draza's Dragon. Notice none of them have Call Out. While yes, using it makes you more of a team player, I refuse to play like those **bleep** in parties of 5 who will hold each other's genitals trying their **bleep** off to win a casual match. Sorry for the foul language, I just feel that was my best way of expressing my thoughts.


I feel your pain here. However Call Out is also great solution to help your weakness team mates against better teams. I got friend who was terrible in comp. modes.

Now she really improved. She playing in Team Obj. with Me. Her Elena's G-Mal in pre 1.13 times and now Spyder's M9 helped Me a lot of times. :manhappy:

This is what I made thx to her Call Out once:

 

Ps It's cool that You trying to play "fair" and not using Call Out mods, but TBH in publics games other random ppl really don't care. Why disadvantage yourself then?

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 67 (64 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
820 posts
 

Re: Everyone Is Using Flynn's M9? Wow..

Nov 14, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

Oh I didn't forget about Spyder's M9. I just didn't bother to say anything about it since its so awful and useless. The only people that even use it is if they haven't unlocked the other variations or are below the level that the M9 is unlocked at. Oh and Despur4do..... you must be a troll, right? Call Out is SA in the form of a mod... no thanks.


 

You would hate my M9..

M9 w/ROF/EXTENDED CLIP + CAMO HAT WITH CALLOUT  lol


The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 67 (56 Views)
Reply
0 Likes