Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
775 posts

Re: Everyone Is Using Flynn's M9? Wow..

Nov 14, 2012

Despur4do wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Oh I didn't forget about Spyder's M9. I just didn't bother to say anything about it since its so awful and useless. The only people that even use it is if they haven't unlocked the other variations or are below the level that the M9 is unlocked at. Oh and Despur4do..... you must be a troll, right? Call Out is SA in the form of a mod... no thanks.

You would hate my M9..

M9 w/ROF/EXTENDED CLIP + CAMO HAT WITH CALLOUT  lol

At least you not have Fleet Foot there. ^^

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Message 61 of 67 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1892 posts

Nov 14, 2012

People on the forums are still crying, just stop. Honestly, all this b*tching is just going to make things worse. Basically, this is a result of the G-mal nerf, which was the result of another nerf. One gun is always going to be better, thats what happens in shooters. Get over it.

Message 62 of 67 (111 Views)
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Nov 14, 2012

No

Message 63 of 67 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Nov 14, 2012

far-zan wrote:

People on the forums are still crying, just stop. Honestly, all this b*tching is just going to make things worse. Basically, this is a result of the G-mal nerf, which was the result of another nerf. One gun is always going to be better, thats what happens in shooters. Get over it.

example would be the type 95 and m14 on MW3.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 64 of 67 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Nov 14, 2012

far-zan wrote:

I want a gun to be better as a matter of opinion. Not because the gun is just plain OP. I want people to use the weapons that they think are better, not the ones that are obviously better. And the only reason we have this many nerfs is because ND has been making nerfs we didn't ask for. If they just listened to the community as far as it goes for Weapon balancing we would've only needed about 3 patches to fix weapons. Plus not everybody saw what was really OP until one thing was nerfed. Nobody saw the FAL's problems until blindfire was nerfed. Nobody saw the Gmal's problems until the FAL was nerfed. And nobody saw the M9's problems until the Gmal was nerfed. You see what I mean? ND obviously didn't test every weapon to see what was wrong with them. So it was up to us to decide that. But since everybody only used 1 OP weapon at a time, we needed multiple patches to take care of things. Thats that, and I know this game is old and pretty much out of it, but I haven't seen many MP last this long. And if this game can do that, then there must be something good about it. And one gun will always be better than another as long as there isn't perfect balance between weapons. But like you said, people people will always be **bleep** about things, but there will be those who know when balance is here and nobody agrees that we have perfect weapon balance quite yet.

TL;DR

I want this game to suceed even this late into its lifespan, and it technically is impossible to have perfect balance unless the devs do extensive testing before release. 

Message 65 of 67 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Nov 14, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

far-zan wrote:

I want a gun to be better as a matter of opinion. Not because the gun is just plain OP. I want people to use the weapons that they think are better, not the ones that are obviously better. And the only reason we have this many nerfs is because ND has been making nerfs we didn't ask for. If they just listened to the community as far as it goes for Weapon balancing we would've only needed about 3 patches to fix weapons. Plus not everybody saw what was really OP until one thing was nerfed. Nobody saw the FAL's problems until blindfire was nerfed. Nobody saw the Gmal's problems until the FAL was nerfed. And nobody saw the M9's problems until the Gmal was nerfed. You see what I mean? ND obviously didn't test every weapon to see what was wrong with them. So it was up to us to decide that. But since everybody only used 1 OP weapon at a time, we needed multiple patches to take care of things. Thats that, and I know this game is old and pretty much out of it, but I haven't seen many MP last this long. And if this game can do that, then there must be something good about it. And one gun will always be better than another as long as there isn't perfect balance between weapons. But like you said, people people will always be **bleep** about things, but there will be those who know when balance is here and nobody agrees that we have perfect weapon balance quite yet.

TL;DR

I want this game to suceed even this late into its lifespan, and it technically is impossible to have perfect balance unless the devs do extensive testing before release. 

I use more than the M9, i use the Kal and AK too sometimes.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 66 of 67 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Nov 14, 2012
I used to use Fleet Foot + Bargain + T-Bolt + Marlowe's M9. I of course Thrust when not in the open. Skillz, yo.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 67 of 67 (62 Views)
0 Likes