Fender Bender
3078 posts

Re: F2P The FINAL Nail in the Coffin for UC3!

[ Edited ]
Mar 6, 2013

Nothing new.  It's been a piece of real CRAP since the SUBWAY BETA. 

The REAL question is:  Will this be a RINSE AND REPEAT on TLOU and UC4?  With the track record on UC3, I don't see much changing.  TLOU has already been pushed back. 

CANNOT wait to study the trainwreck that MIGHT be TLOU!  Love to study the release and reaction to NDI's games.  With what we've seen on UC3, how the hell can ANYTHING be different with TLOU?  NDI needs to dig themselves out of this "develop after retail release" stuff.  It just SUCKS beyond all measure.   

The reaction to UC3 MP today, is, essentially, IDENTIAL to the unfavorable reactions it received on November 1st, 2011. 

They can't fix technical stuff on this game.  It's that simpe. 

TLOU, UC4?  How about these game straight up WORK right out of the box?  Hmmm?  Smiley Indifferent

Message 11 of 13 (248 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 7, 2013

Honestly I'm not seeing any improvement or any worsening. Noobs? Dude, I've been through Christmas. I've had my fair share of repeatedly owning noobs and telling them to stop being pansies and go back to CoD.

Honestly, it hasn't been fun since HC was gone. Smiley Sad

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 12 of 13 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

Mar 7, 2013

Your comment about matchmaking placing n00bs on the highest level is correct and it's completely wrong that they do that.

Legacy 5 should be rewarded, but rather than rewards for your commitment to the game you get shafted at every single opportunity, level based matchmaking... n00bs on your side only...

Seriously. Why? You know I'm one of the few who have prestiged on Tomb Raider. now by ND's standards I should be the best in the world because I have the highest level or near enough.. NO. It does not work like that. Skill and level are completely separate entities. I've been mowed over by legit newbies there plenty of times so.. NO level is not skill, when will you stop punishing people for sticking by you? This is the worst decision in the entire game.

It Not only shafts the person for commitment to ND but also increases lag due to lessening the player pool.

Matchmaking should ALWAYS be random unless a party is involved.

The rest of the complaint? eh.. Only interested in fair matchmaking which is not what we have.

Message 13 of 13 (184 Views)
0 Likes