Reply
Apr 23 2013
By: SupremusRavageX First Son 14 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

F2P scam?

36 replies 477 views Edited Apr 23, 2013

So I just bought the $20 No limit cap (I recently got my Uncharted disc taken away forever) so when I bought it, I waited about 2 days, I redownlaoded it 4 times, and such. I can not earn money or level up, or anything. Help please?

Message 1 of 37 (477 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/12/2013
Offline
14 posts
 

Re: F2P scam?

Apr 23, 2013
BTW ads are gone. Just can not earn money.
Message 2 of 37 (476 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/14/2011
Offline
302 posts
 

Re: F2P scam?

Apr 23, 2013

You need to download the level 25 unlock that came with the purchase of the no level cap unlock aswell

Oops Right? - Tess : The Last of Us
Message 3 of 37 (470 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/12/2013
Offline
14 posts
 

Re: F2P scam?

Apr 23, 2013
Thanks Smiley Very Happy
Message 4 of 37 (459 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: F2P scam?

Apr 23, 2013
yes its a scam

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 5 of 37 (458 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7528 posts
 

Re: F2P scam?

Apr 23, 2013

dont listen to the guy/girl/he-she above me they have been a troll for years on this forum

Sleep Matt signature
Message 6 of 37 (454 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/14/2011
Offline
302 posts
 

Re: F2P scam?

Apr 23, 2013

SupremusRavageX wrote:
Thanks Smiley Very Happy

No problem i had trouble getting it to work aswell Smiley Wink

Oops Right? - Tess : The Last of Us
Message 7 of 37 (449 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: F2P scam?

Apr 23, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

dont listen to the guy/girl/he-she above me they have been a troll for years on this forum


Um the full game is 20 bucks on amazon. 

 

F2P is a scam.

 

You're the one trolling me.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 8 of 37 (439 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7528 posts
 

Re: F2P scam?

Apr 23, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

dont listen to the guy/girl/he-she above me they have been a troll for years on this forum


Um the full game is 20 bucks on amazon. 

 

F2P is a scam.

 

You're the one trolling me.


how am i trolling you im just answering about what you said if anything the op is trolling you not me and your reputation precedes you you dont think i saw you back in the days tryna troll people?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 9 of 37 (433 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: F2P scam?

Apr 23, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

dont listen to the guy/girl/he-she above me they have been a troll for years on this forum


Um the full game is 20 bucks on amazon. 

 

F2P is a scam.

 

You're the one trolling me.


how am i trolling you im just answering about what you said if anything the op is trolling you not me and your reputation precedes you you dont think i saw you back in the days tryna troll people?


You called me a troll, therefore you are trolling me.

 

F2P is a scam. The game is 20 bucks or less on amazon. tell me I'm wrong.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 10 of 37 (428 Views)
Reply
0 Likes