I'm on his side lol it's NDS fault lol
add me on psn! LIKEABAWS1996 http://www.speedtest.net/result/3232319070.png
Message 21 of 37 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5268 posts

Re: F2P scam?

Apr 24, 2013
The SP may not be as good as UC2 but it's still a lot better than some other SP games.

Oh well, it's his loss.
Message 22 of 37 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
381 posts

Apr 24, 2013

tack129 wrote:
The MP may not be as good as UC2 but it's still a lot better than some other MP games.

Fixed.

Message 23 of 37 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1840 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 24, 2013

Why should he buy the disc version? He's not interested in the singleplayer and he will have a slower running, less smooth MP. Isn't THAT a waste of money? for him? Running the game off your hard drive is smoother and quicker. If I had to re-buy the game, with the F2P and Disc version costing the same, I'd also buy the F2P. You can always borrow from a friend or something if you want to play the singleplayer in the future.

Message 24 of 37 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 24, 2013

Ferrari_1996 wrote:

Why should he buy the disc version? He's not interested in the singleplayer and he will have a slower running, less smooth MP. Isn't THAT a waste of money? for him? Running the game off your hard drive is smoother and quicker. If I had to re-buy the game, with the F2P and Disc version costing the same, I'd also buy the F2P. You can always borrow from a friend or something if you want to play the singleplayer in the future.

When did UC3 become CoD, where people buy it for the multiplayer?

I mean, I bought it for the steelbook, but nonetheless I buy games for SP.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 25 of 37 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17666 posts

Apr 24, 2013
Screw the burger and the fries, he only wanted the Happy Meal toy.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 26 of 37 (211 Views)
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 24, 2013

Ferrari_1996 wrote:

Well that's just dumb.

EyeCue86 out! *drops mic*

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 27 of 37 (209 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Apr 24, 2013
I see you still did not read my comment, fully at least. I already beat the game's singleplayer. With no replayability why would I buy the game again for singleplayer? When I got the game when it came out, I got it for singleplayer. Now I only want the Multiplayer . Now, please read carefully.
Message 28 of 37 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 24, 2013

SupremusRavageX wrote:
I see you still did not read my comment, fully at least. I already beat the game's singleplayer. With no replayability why would I buy the game again for singleplayer? When I got the game when it came out, I got it for singleplayer. Now I only want the Multiplayer . Now, please read carefully.

I browned out bro after I got past that ludicrous beginning, but came back in for the ending...

and your reasons for not just buying the disc ,again, are dumb.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 29 of 37 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17666 posts

Apr 24, 2013

SupremusRavageX wrote:

Oh, we understand.    You owned the game, and got rid of it, then ;paid for a portion of it, again.

Still don't get why, for the SAME PRICE, you wouldn't get the disk itself, or a used GoTY edition with all the extras...

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 30 of 37 (190 Views)
0 Likes